Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC SVP: Rousey will be face of UFC's 1st apparel deal

My question is....
    Will the fighters still be able to put their sponsors logo on the banner they raise during fighter introduction as well as the shirts they wear during walkouts and postfight interviews? If the uniforms are only limited to the fight shorts, then to me it isnt the worst thing in the world. Just my 2cents

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    You're not one of those guys that wears the compression gear out in public are you????

H.
    depends what i have going on that day. My cold gear UA was a life savor all winter here for me. I wear compression pants under my shorts at work because they dont let you wear just shorts in the kitchen i cook in. During football season i will throw on a dry fit compression shirt under my football jerseys on sundays (or whenever my team plays).

Other than that - usually just under armor shots, t-shirt, hoodie and if it gets really cold i have an UA winter coat as well

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    depends what i have going on that day. My cold gear UA was a life savor all winter here for me. I wear compression pants under my shorts at work because they dont let you wear just shorts in the kitchen i cook in. During football season i will throw on a dry fit compression shirt under my football jerseys on sundays (or whenever my team plays).

Other than that - usually just under armor shots, t-shirt, hoodie and if it gets really cold i have an UA winter coat as well
    I guess you didnt get to my 2nd post yet..

its all in good fun brother there is no harm intended in any of my comments.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post

I imagine "really cold" for you is like Antarctic to me. I just think Canada as a giant icicle in the winter time.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    I imagine "really cold" for you is like Antarctic to me. I just think Canada as a giant icicle in the winter time.
    Not all of Canada. I think we got snow two or three times last year on the lower west coast... Shit loads of rain but not as cold as some might think in some areas.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I know towards Lake Eerie the polar vortex that was coming down from Canada was whipping Ohio's ass.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

When the polar vortex hit toronto last year and fucked up most of the province of Ontario i was in Florida drinking beer on my dock.

I got out of town 2 days before it hit.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Fuck I love living in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Fuck I love living in Florida.

Its great. After living in both NY and South Florida, the shitty rainy, humid bug invested summers is no where near as bad as snow and wind and all the shit. I love it here. Can't imagine staying for more than 4 or 5 years though.

Thread Information