Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 132

Thread: UFC fighter Joe (Diesel) Riggs shoots himself while cleaning pistol at home

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    Ok, how about one of you start a Gun thread in Off Topic. Or I will shoot you in the face. Cuz I'm from Florida and I'll probably get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  2. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Ok, how about one of you start a Gun thread in Off Topic. Or I will shoot you in the face. Cuz I'm from Florida and I'll probably get away with it.
    Seriously Kevo, keep it on topic.
    USA! USA! USA!

    Stealing is wrong!

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    How about you go to Hot Topic and get a new Black Keys sticker to put on your Vespa. Hippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  4. Default

    Get him Kevo get em

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus81 View Post
    Oh and an after thought Canada has little fear of invasion much like the UK since if anyone threatened them they would call on their gun crazy American friends to defend them.
    Citizens being armed has nothing to do with military powers.

    Who does America fear an invasion from? Are we talking a land invasion?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

    Who does America fear an invasion from? Are we talking a land invasion?
    Don't act all innocent and shit, you floppy headed bastard

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  7. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus81 View Post
    Oh and an after thought Canada has little fear of invasion much like the UK since if anyone threatened them they would call on their gun crazy American friends to defend them.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Don't act all innocent and shit, you floppy headed bastard

    Watch yourself Kevo...

    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    I miss John Candy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Citizens being armed has nothing to do with military powers.

    Who does America fear an invasion from? Are we talking a land invasion?
    Apparently, we're being invaded right now...by children. The horror.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    They're gonna TAKE ER JAHBS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •