Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC fighter Joe (Diesel) Riggs shoots himself while cleaning pistol at home

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Apparently, we're being invaded right now...by children. The horror.
    I love how the extreme right / Christian faction will scream bloody murder at an abortion clinic in an attempt to 'protect the children', but when it comes to a bus load of Mexican children attempting to flee a dangerous situation ---- fuck them.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Cat T BEAR can read you a laundry list, but no not a WWI or WWII land invassion. More like Sept 11 invassion more gorilla warfare style. Only a few countries have enough people to do a US land invassion most have a hard time attacking Kevo's state of Flordia.lol

The part I hate is uninformed people making statements they can say their opinion as theres but not a fact. Just like people call MMA barberic cock fighting like sport.

The goverments around the world have killed more people with a swipe of the pen than individuals could ever harm with a gun.
    Guns are not for everyone but I'll defend the right to safely own one and the ammo to support it.

America made the right to bear arms to block a goverment from over running it's people again. Where every house hold could be restriction from them doing so. That right has saved a country for over 200 years from a govermental over run of the people, and is why the'd like to remove it so they can do what ever they want with no repercussions from the people. It is the USA's insurance policy to a betty quality of life!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Watch yourself Kevo...

Canadian beer sucks!

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    Cat T BEAR can read you a laundry list, but no not a WWI or WWII land invassion. More like Sept 11 invassion more gorilla warfare style.
    I bet TBear could, too bad for us, he is off saving the world instead of bullshitting with us on here

I get there are very legit threats to the USA, but I don't see how, average Joe on the street being armed would change that. My response was trying to illustrate the idea of an armed citizenry trying to stop a foreign invasion seems very far fetched these days.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Canadian beer sucks!
    Blasphemy

I'am against just crossing over in a invassion style tactic having kids to lock them into are country getting free health care not paying tax's to support there own kind. We faught for are own rights here. I'm not into lowering my standards to support people refusing to follows the rules I have to follow and recieving benifits for ilegal tactics.

Oh I get it is a dirty tactic and I am not necessarily arguing to allow them all to stay.

I was more just finding amusement in the extremists whose morals don't apply to all situations.

Keep that bus rolling up to Canada, we will take them in with open arms though. We are experiencing a bit of a labour shortage these days and have been bringing in foreign workers to fill those positions - also, the current Conservative govt lowered the legal working age so I am sure half of them should be good to go
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

5. Default

How is this not in the political/ religion forum by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus81 View Post
    Oh and an after thought Canada has little fear of invasion much like the UK since if anyone threatened them they would call on their gun crazy American friends to defend them.
    The Americans were the last to invade Canada right? How did that go for them Turned the white house into the burned down house.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Canadian beer sucks!
    excuse you...

America was founded as a free country
    Some black people and women who were alive then might disagree with you.

Free? Not even close. Women could vote in 1920, so we've only been a Democratic society for less than one hundred years.

we were founded on the freedom of greed. nothing more

8. Default

Again, thank the maker I live in a civilized country.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Again, thank the maker I live in a civilized country.
    the only laws we have that are close to the ten commandments are also laws in China

sharia law is closer to the ten commandments than our laws

You cant tell me sharia law or China built their laws along the beliefs of judeo christian ideals

Thread Information