Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC fighter Joe (Diesel) Riggs shoots himself while cleaning pistol at home

Serious question, if I hated where I live, I wouldn't live there, so why do others stay in a place that they stand against so much?
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Serious question, if I hated where I live, I wouldn't live there, so why do others stay in a place that they stand against so much?
    really? do you not understand why?

Moving isnt free and a lot of people in the world pick which days they get to eat, or what bills to pay. Do you think everyone in Iraq, the Gaza strip, Syria, Northern Mexico, Southern Mexico, Central Mexico, China, North Korea, Wisconsin, would stay there if they had the money to leave?

All those places suck ass and are full of crazy assholes the world doesn't need. Most are terribly violent and dangerous places! Not to mention the Ukraine, African countries, South American countries, anywhere close to a Yankee's fan, people are miserable and stuck there.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Canadian beer sucks!
    Drinking American beer is like having sex in a canoe... IT'S FUCKING CLOSE TO WATER!!!!

ba dum tss

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Ok, I'm going to go a head and copy my post from the other thread because I feel like it is important information for just about everyone to know.

If you own guns, have any intentions of ever owning a gun, or think you might ever be near a gun, you need to learn this shit.

A - Assume every firearm is loaded
    C - Control the muzzle direction at all times
    T - Trigger finger must be kept out of the trigger guard and off of the trigger
    S - See the the firearm is unloaded. PROVE it safe

P - Point the firearm in the safest available direction
    R - Remove all cartridges
    O - Observe the chamber
    V - Verify the feeding path
    E - Examine the bore for obstructions

I have worked with firearms for years now and I firmly believe that it isn't gun control that is lacking, it's gun education.

With that said, I hope he learns from this incident, get's better, and comes back strong. WAR DIESEL!!
    Almost two months ago now (as some of you might have heard about on the news) there was a shooting in the city that I now call home, Moncton New Brunswick. Some crazy asshat decided to target the RCMP (our national police force) and he shot five of them, killing three. The subject of gun control is one the hits pretty close to home for me, but I don't think it is the answer. I believe that people need to stop fearing guns and fear the crazy bastard that gets his hands on them. More people need to be educated on firearms and be willing to defend themselves. I envy people who live in a place where law abiding citizens have every right to carry firearms. Maybe I'm the crazy one but I would be far less likely to go out and shoot cops if I thought anyone around me might be willing to defend them and themselves. Justin Bourque is standing trial for killing three police officers, not his guns.

/rant.

make everyone conceal and carry, I say. If you cant keep the guns from the crazies, make all the crazies carry guns

Glad I have I my guns. Got them from my deceased grandfather and hope to continue to pass them down.

Freedom.

Saying that America was founded as a "free country" is like saying the color Purple smells like cherries, except that it makes less sense. This country's founding fathers are revered on a level far above how they actually lived their lives.

That being said, MERICA.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    The Americans were the last to invade Canada right? How did that go for them Turned the white house into the burned down house.

Cockburn!

George Cockburn!
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-03-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

9. Default

FE, is your sig from a video game? It looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    FE, is your sig from a video game? It looks great.
    Yep. Arkham Origins

11. 08-03-2014, 05:16 PM

Reason
    Oops

Thread Information