Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: UFC fighter Joe (Diesel) Riggs shoots himself while cleaning pistol at home

Holy fuck. He says he's going to be back in December but after hearing him describe the kind of damage to his hand, I'm surprised he's planning a return at all!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Video: Watch disgusting footage of Joe Riggs gunshot wound and the gaping holes it left in his body
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/3/596...holes-body-mma
    ouch! Good lord.. The way he described his hand it sounds like he damn near blew it off. I was kinda hoping to see how bad it was, but will take his word for it. No way he is ready by December..
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

3. Default

I would assume the new mods would move this thread to where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I would assume the new mods would move this thread to where it belongs.
    ???
    I mean it is really stupid.. but where exactly do you think this should be if not General MMA? Like it or not Joe Riggs still is General MMA, maybe not relevant news but he's news.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    ???
    I mean it is really stupid.. but where exactly do you think this should be if not General MMA? Like it or not Joe Riggs still is General MMA, maybe not relevant news but he's news.
    politics thread. You see the gun nonsense in this thread. Surprised it never escalated to full out crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    politics thread. You see the gun nonsense in this thread. Surprised it never escalated to full out crazy.
    Gun nonsense or not, this ultimately was about Joe Riggs to start off with and it still for the most part is.

It did get crazy...

Agreed it belongs here by the original post and initial discussion. I would prefer that the mods don't move something to another forum after it spirals onto other topics.

Speaking of other topics, here are boobs:

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    It did get crazy...
    lol go take a look at some of the politics threads...THOSE are crazy. This was a picnic compared to some of those haha

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Agreed it belongs here by the original post and initial discussion. I would prefer that the mods don't move something to another forum after it spirals onto other topics.

Speaking of other topics, here are boobs:

Do not hijack this threa... wow those are nice carry on
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    lol go take a look at some of the politics threads...THOSE are crazy. This was a picnic compared to some of those haha
    I have seen my fair share of that nonsense, I try to only browse and not get involved.

Thread Information