Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC fighter Joe (Diesel) Riggs shoots himself while cleaning pistol at home

Yea, wearing sweatpants in a club IS pretty stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Wearing the sweatpants at a Stripclub is a clever way of getting your money's worth. Shoving a gun in there is dumb. Plaxico shot the wrong gun for sure...

Was it a strip club or a dance club he shot himself in?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I always thought it was a strip club cause that's the only understandable place to wear sweatpants, but I really don't remember now.

So now I have to wait longer to see a fighter I no longer care about, face a fighter that is beneath hope of being ranked ever?

darn

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    I always thought it was a strip club cause that's the only understandable place to wear sweatpants, but I really don't remember now.
    It was just a regular night club.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    It was just a regular night club.
    Plaxico ripped off a car dealer near where I live too. Didn't pay for an Escalade or something. Anyway, this got Riggs in the headlines at least

It really takes a special kind of stupid to clean a loaded gun.

There really is no excuse for that. As an avid gun-enthusiast and multiple firearm owner, that shit just doesnt happen if you have common sense. Even stoned out of my mind I'm intelligent enough to check to make sure there isnt a round chambered before disassembling my weapon.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Okay... so I'm not going to make any friends on this one.

But here goes:

Riggs... Really?! You shot yourself. That's gotta be just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Wait... Maybe not. Maybe the guy who said wearing sweatpants to a strip club is a clever way to "get your money's worth". Which I assume means that you are a fan of paying strangers to rub against your cock. Or at least 'trick' them into having to feel your erect cock. Which I'm sure would probably make the unfortunate women who are employed at the strip club you frequent more than a little nauseous.

WAIT!!!! I was wrong!!! We have a new winner!
    It's the guy who said that "even stoned" he has no trouble cleaning his gun.

I'm not even going to comment on that one. Because if that isn't the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard on this forum... well... I don't know what is.

Sorry. Don't mean to be bashing guys. But I was just honestly ASTONISHED by those two comments.

P.S. Handguns are designed to kill people. Nothing else. People. Not for hunting. Not for target shooting. Designed and constructed specifically to kill people. WHY ON EARTH a 200 year old Amendment designed to eliminate the cost of a standing military (which at the time was impossible to raise, but today is a non-issue since America has the most extensive military on the planet) is now used to justify private citizens owning such weapons... well... maybe THAT is the STUPIDEST thing of all!

Alright... let the Me bashing begin.

I'm quite capable of functioning thank you. Just because I smoke weed doesnt mean I lose intelligence, it's quite the contrary from alcohol. Sorry to rain your parade, but your description of marijuana smokers being complete common sense-less morons is incorrect.

Stoned I'm more intelligent than half the fucktards on this planet I assure you you're right sir too each his own. eat a dick and have a good day
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information