Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC fighter Joe (Diesel) Riggs shoots himself while cleaning pistol at home

1. Default

first and foremost this ^ qualifies for stupid. A weapon, pistol, or a rifle don't kill it's the people behind them do. I've had near 200 45 pistols under my control that put OVER 1 million rounds down range and never killed any body. Did have one shooter put his thumb in the wrong spot and pinched it when the slide went back but by no means was that the pistols fault. Yes you can hunt with a pistol took many deer with one. Agree you have the right to like them or hate them but know a little more before you spout off false facts

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    Okay... so I'm not going to make any friends on this one.

But here goes:

Riggs... Really?! You shot yourself. That's gotta be just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Wait... Maybe not. Maybe the guy who said wearing sweatpants to a strip club is a clever way to "get your money's worth". Which I assume means that you are a fan of paying strangers to rub against your cock. Or at least 'trick' them into having to feel your erect cock. Which I'm sure would probably make the unfortunate women who are employed at the strip club you frequent more than a little nauseous.

WAIT!!!! I was wrong!!! We have a new winner!
    It's the guy who said that "even stoned" he has no trouble cleaning his gun.

I'm not even going to comment on that one. Because if that isn't the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard on this forum... well... I don't know what is.

Sorry. Don't mean to be bashing guys. But I was just honestly ASTONISHED by those two comments.

P.S. Handguns are designed to kill people. Nothing else. People. Not for hunting. Not for target shooting. Designed and constructed specifically to kill people. WHY ON EARTH a 200 year old Amendment designed to eliminate the cost of a standing military (which at the time was impossible to raise, but today is a non-issue since America has the most extensive military on the planet) is now used to justify private citizens owning such weapons... well... maybe THAT is the STUPIDEST thing of all!

Alright... let the Me bashing begin.

I was with you all the way up to the end there. Owning a firearm of any kind is the right of the citizens of this country not solely to eliminate the cost of a standing military but also because the day the gov. of the this country steps to far and its people open their eyes to the truth of the freedoms that have been stripped from them those same firearms will be needed in defense on ones civil liberties, family, justice, and the people of this great nation. plus in the case of idiots who shoot themselves on accident with their own pistols it works as population control.

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    first and foremost this ^ qualifies for stupid. A weapon, pistol, or a rifle don't kill it's the people behind them do. I've had near 200 45 pistols under my control that put OVER 1 million rounds down range and never killed any body. Did have one shooter put his thumb in the wrong spot and pinched it when the slide went back but by no means was that the pistols fault. Yes you can hunt with a pistol took many deer with one. Agree you have the right to like them or hate them but know a little more before you spout off false facts
    All firearms were created with the intent of death. Because you use a tire as a swing doesn't mean it was designed for that purpose. Yes people are required in the mechanic of killing with a firearm but don't deny what the firearm was designed for. I to have hunted with a handgun for wild hogs. The purpose of a firing range is to become accustom to your firearm and more proficient with it. Every weapon in my home is here for the sole purpose of killing be it an animal or a person.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I'm quite capable of functioning thank you. Just because I smoke weed doesnt mean I lose intelligence, it's quite the contrary from alcohol. Sorry to rain your parade, but your description of marijuana smokers being complete common sense-less morons is incorrect.

Stoned I'm more intelligent than half the fucktards on this planet I assure you you're right sir too each his own. eat a dick and have a good day
    Lol the addition of illicit drugs to a dangerous situation is steeped in common sense thank you i needed a laugh today. Marijuana is a transient drug it can be a downer a stimulant a hallucinogen or any combination of dependent upon the strain and chemical makeup of the person smoking it but your right science and medical fact must have been developed by those other fucktards you are smarter than.

I've now read three posts from Bacchus. The first educated and enlightened me, these two have made me feel less intelligent just by reading them. You win some you lose some.

Bro, you no need handgun. Anchor do it all with the Cheesuz.

EDIT: There is no political statement in this, seriously. Just Vitor.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    I've now read three posts from Bacchus. The first educated and enlightened me, these two have made me feel less intelligent just by reading them. You win some you lose some.
    LOL I can not be right 100% of the time or wrong but I can be me 100% of the time.

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus81 View Post
    All firearms were created with the intent of death.
    If you want to survive in the world, you need to have a bigger gun than the bad guy. Its better then trusting that the bad guy isn't capable of hurting you. Its a dangerous world out there. People will pull a gun on you for anything

This kitten died seconds later, because it didn't have a gun. All for an iPod.......

Lol Americans and your stupid guns...

I love living in a country that every moron getting around doesn't have access or the god given right to access to one..

Thread Information