Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Johny Hendricks: 'I'll enjoy fighting Lawler with two arms'

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,416

    Default

    I hope Lawler wins, only so we can see Hendricks vs Lawler III on the 4th of July next year

    until Hendricks gets screwed because GSP comes out of retirement for one last payda.....I mean fight

  2. #12
    sevicrane Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    He was likeable before the GSP fight. But after that he became pretty annoying and arrogant. He still can not get over the fact that GSP beat him.
    do you think that hendricks won that fight? their was alot of controversy

  3. #13
    sawbuck Guest

    Default I don't usually root 'against' fighters, but

    sheesh, I hope Lawler stops this dude.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Hendricks has to shave his beard if he loses

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    with my parents of course
    Posts
    2,652

    Default

    I hope Robbie curls his toes
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

    "I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,517

    Default

    Can't wait for the fight. I like both guys. I don't mind lawler as much as most of you do.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    I hope Robbie curls his toes
    You're an odd duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sevicrane View Post
    do you think that hendricks won that fight? their was alot of controversy
    It was a very very close fight so it is hard to say "this guy definitely won".

    My point is that judges declared GSP the winner. After that, GSP retired and Hendricks won the belt, and he is still the champion.
    However, he is still uncapable of accepting that he was declared the loser in the GSP fight and it is already in the past. He is still very bitter about that and he still says bad things about GSP.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    9,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    It was a very very close fight so it is hard to say "this guy definitely won".

    My point is that judges declared GSP the winner. After that, GSP retired and Hendricks won the belt, and he is still the champion.
    However, he is still uncapable of accepting that he was declared the loser in the GSP fight and it is already in the past. He is still very bitter about that and he still says bad things about GSP.
    I believe that Hendricks is right to want to legitimize his title, he is trying to build a legacy. If Silva retired after the 1st Sonnen fight, everyone here would have called him a gigantic pussy, and that Sonnen deserved a rematch.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    I believe that Hendricks is right to want to legitimize his title, he is trying to build a legacy. If Silva retired after the 1st Sonnen fight, everyone here would have called him a gigantic pussy, and that Sonnen deserved a rematch.
    Yes a legacy of gifted decisions and whining what a legacy it will be lol j/k. Who we kidding tho he won't have a legacy he's not head and shoulders above his competition to hold the belt long IMO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •