Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Violent Fight In History

I'll go old school...Teila Tully Vs Gerard Gordeau and the flying tooth from UFC 1
    The first Tank Abbot fight that resulted in the other guy getting seizures and Tank mocking him...

Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    I'll go old school...Teila Tully Vs Gerard Gordeau and the flying tooth from UFC 1
    The first Tank Abbot fight that resulted in the other guy getting seizures and Tank mocking him...
    I remember reading a really interesting story about Tank Abbott nearly getting into a fight with an IRATE John McCarthy at an early UFC card in Puerto Rico, where Tank called Big John's wife the c-word while in the stands(she was an important co-ordinator for SEG early on) and Big John flipping out. That'd have been a violent altercation for Tank, since I think John McCarthy at that time could've walked up a bunch of major names....

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I remember reading a really interesting story about Tank Abbott nearly getting into a fight with an IRATE John McCarthy at an early UFC card in Puerto Rico, where Tank called Big John's wife the c-word while in the stands(she was an important co-ordinator for SEG early on) and Big John flipping out. That'd have been a violent altercation for Tank, since I think John McCarthy at that time could've walked up a bunch of major names....
    Actually, Big John was the first candidate to submit himself to represent Gracie Jiu Jitsu, however Rorion (or the Gracie that was putting the UFC together with FEG) decided that the best showcase would be a skinny crack head looking fighter, and decided to go with Royce... so yeah... at the time, Big John was and still is a legit tough guy and would have had a very decent fight with Tank... would have ripped one of his arms off...

Thinking about all these fights give me a bloodlustful urge to yell and cheer.

I wish there was a really long video of all these fights put together in their greatest, bloodiest moments with a metal soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Thinking about all these fights give me a bloodlustful urge to yell and cheer.

I wish there was a really long video of all these fights put together in their greatest, bloodiest moments with a metal soundtrack.
    Yup and some Tech N9ne. I know what I'm going to be doing during my lunch today.

Teixeira vs. Maldonado

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Wow Big John would've killed Tank.

Jones vs Shogun comes to mind... that was a beating.

Anderson vs. Franklin I & II

Franklin vs. Quarry.

Teixeira vs Maldonado

Matt Brown vs Erick Silva

Jon Jones vs anyone

Shogun vs Hendo I

Wandy vs Crocop II
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information