Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Most Violent Fight In History

roger huerta vs. zorobabel Moreira (one FC). man the way, huerta got KOed by the soccer kick. just sickening

Almost every one of these fights made me shiver in thinking about them.

I think I have to put Corey Hill vs. Dale Hartt as well. One moment and it was just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicsunn View Post
    roger huerta vs. zorobabel Moreira (one FC). man the way, huerta got KOed by the soccer kick. just sickening
    yes it was. Hmm my gif of the finish wont upload right, oh well.

Sanchez vs Guida was a pretty violent back n forth great fight, but wasnt really super bloody or anything. all the best ones I can think of have been mentioned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1036584-7M0VFAL.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	742  
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 08-01-2014 at 02:58 AM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

alexander emelianenko vs Sergei Kharitonov

not a long fight, but has an ending that will show why knees to the face of a grounded opponent is not a good idea.

Kevin Randleman vs crocop 1

it was pretty burtal!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Feel like I should make a joke that goes something like "Any Phil Davis fight because of the pinkish shorts", but I think pretending not to know the difference between violet and violent, is dumb even for me.
    Rofl. Wish I could rep you for that.

I can take any amount of blood in an MMA fight but, whilst relatively harmless, I can't stomach Hominick/Aldo size haematomas. That shit is just disgusting.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Wandy vs Yuki Kondo
    Dixi et animam levavi

Meatbag Guest

The fighter who was at the time still referred to as John Koppenhaver vs. Gerald Harris on a finale of TUF , I don't remember which season. I just remember there were 2 or 3 times for each guy I was so sure they were finished and they just KEPT coming back and beating the shit out of each other, both guys caked from head to toe in a layer of blood and nonstop action. Violent and nail-biting the whole way through.
    For pure gore Edwin Babyface Dewees vs Gideon Ray on TUF season 2. An elbow popped open a vein in Dewees' scalp and it was free flowing like I've never seen elsewhere. Probably the only time I have ever actually had a flash of concern for a fighter's life during a bout. Guy was always dyed shock blonde and he was a full-on ginger by the end. I was baffled a doc didn't stop it and it was the only time Ive seen that after the fight they had the on sight doctor come on air and explain to the audience why he didn't stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatbag View Post
    The fighter who was at the time still referred to as John Koppenhaver vs. Gerald Harris on a finale of TUF , I don't remember which season. I just remember there were 2 or 3 times for each guy I was so sure they were finished and they just KEPT coming back and beating the shit out of each other, both guys caked from head to toe in a layer of blood and nonstop action. Violent and nail-biting the whole way through.
    For pure gore Edwin Babyface Dewees vs Gideon Ray on TUF season 2. An elbow popped open a vein in Dewees' scalp and it was free flowing like I've never seen elsewhere. Probably the only time I have ever actually had a flash of concern for a fighter's life during a bout. Guy was always dyed shock blonde and he was a full-on ginger by the end. I was baffled a doc didn't stop it and it was the only time Ive seen that after the fight they had the on sight doctor come on air and explain to the audience why he didn't stop it.
    Jarrod Rollins fought WM at TUF Finale

http://mmaexchange.wordpress.com/200...jared-rollins/
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    is this the one where Kim Winslow would just yell `fight back` `youre still not fighting back`for the better part of the fight?
    Yep. One of the great Winslow fails.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Thread Information