Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Most Violent Fight In History

Kharitonov vs Schilt

Fedor vs Herring

James Thompson vs Giant Silva looked very violent to me when I first saw it.

Some of Ryan Gracie's fights were savage.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

My vote goes for Houston Alexander vs. Keith 'The Dean of Hubris' Jardine, (who had actually complained about taking a step down in competition prior to the fight.) Alexander smashes him with about 25 hooks against the cage and drops him, uppercuts him to his feet, drops him, uppercuts him to his feet again, then cracks him with a final uppercut that leaves Jardine face down in a bloody mess.

it was just a violent, violent dismantling.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    My vote goes for Houston Alexander vs. Keith 'The Dean of Hubris' Jardine, (who had actually complained about taking a step down in competition prior to the fight.) Alexander smashes him with about 25 hooks against the cage and drops him, uppercuts him to his feet, drops him, uppercuts him to his feet again, then cracks him with a final uppercut that leaves Jardine face down in a bloody mess.

it was just a violent, violent dismantling.
    i had forgot about that one. Jardine wasn't around much longer after that. jardine was the Hideo Nomo of mma at that time, his technique was so weird(read:stupid) that it threw people off.....until it didnt anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Fedor vs Herring
    Yeah Fedor vs Herring was an absolute massacre. So was Fedor-Nog I in my opinion just because of the calibre of the competition that got manhandled.

Hmm now that I thought about it and refreshed my memory I have some to add. If you arent familiar with these, I am choosing not to embed any videos except for one which is a doozy, but I highly suggest checking them out on youtube. You will not be disappointed!

My first are kickboxing:
    Cro Cop vs Bob Sapp
    Semmy Schilt vs Remy Bonjasky
    Semmy Schilt vs Badr Hari
    Ramon Dekkers vs Rayen Simpson= DOUBLE KNOCKOUT
    Glaube Feitosa vs Musashi
    Rob Kaman vs Barek Piotrowski
    Remy Bonjasky vs Akebono
    Buakaw Por Pramuk vs Mosato

MMA:
    I highly recommend this one, 10th Legion Fighting Championships from australia: Dieter Huggins vs Keith Rouse. helluva back and forth exchange until the finish!

Koscheck vs Yoshida
    Ricardo Arona vs Kazushi Sakuraba
    Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough
    Jim Miller vs Joe Lauzon
    Pat Smith vs Scott Morris
    Rashad Evans vs Sean Salmon
    Rumble vs Tommy Speer

just KO's:
    Koscheck vs Yoshida
    Tank Abbot vs Steve Nelmark
    Charles Bennett vs KJ Noons
    Ralph Gracie vs Takanori Gomi
    Aleksander Emelianenko vs James Thompson
    Jose Aldo vs Aritano Barbosa
    Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock
    James Irvin vs Terry Martin

those are all honorable mentions in my eyes and some not so well known fights.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by jhemp81 View Post
    i had forgot about that one. Jardine wasn't around much longer after that. jardine was the Hideo Nomo of mma at that time, his technique was so weird(read:stupid) that it threw people off.....until it didnt anymore.
    Yeah, he always had issues with getting swarmed whereas more technical guys struggled to find their range against him. I never liked him, but he beat Liddell before it was cool and he had that nice win over Forrest, and was competitive in some other big fights.

For a guy that seemed to be universally liked I thought he whinged a bit.

7. Default

This wasn't a brutal fight really at all but the finish of Liddell vs Overeem showcased the nastiest overhand right I've ever seen in my entire life. It looked like something out of Dragon Ball Z.

Any fight involving Wandy and (insert Japanese fighter). I swear they used Silva for population control
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information