Thread: Anthony Pettis And Gilbert Melendez Engage In Twitter Beef – Ben Henderson Steps In

Default Anthony Pettis And Gilbert Melendez Engage In Twitter Beef – Ben Henderson Steps In

Anthony Pettis And Gilbert Melendez Engage In Twitter Beef – Ben Henderson Steps In

Gilbert Melendez ✔ @GilbertMelendez
    Anthony Pettis told me we
    should sell the fight. Well how about this @showtimepettis I'm going to… http://instagram.com/p/rGQTHbvCBi/

Anthony Pettis ✔ @Showtimepettis
    Follow
    @GilbertMelendez u won't make it out the 1st round!!! Your not even the number 1 contender Henderson is.

7:24 PM - 30 Jul 2014
    Benson Henderson ✔ @BensonHenderson
    Follow
    Ha! Faking butt fighters trying to 'sell' fights...

Ha!!! These fighters trying to ‘sell’ you guys fights, it’s faker than that wanksta rap with their ‘beef’ from back in the day…I mean if two guys genuinely dislike one another, cool, if two guys have mad respect for each other that’s cool too, but selling out and faking what and who you are to try and fool the public into buying your fights, that has always struck me as a lack of integrity kind of move… I promise you guys and gals I’ll never try to ‘sell’ fights, all I’ll ever do is go in that Octagon as prepared as I can be, not save anything for the swim back to shore and do my best… - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/quick-twitt-an....s6AtgsdR.dpuf
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Jesus... why don't the 3 of them go find a bedroom.

If I was the UFC president, the first thing I would do is forbid fighters to use Twitter. (At least to talk shit to each other)

Seriously it is very very hard to admire a fighter both as an athlete and a human being when you read what kind of stuff they write there.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information