Thread: Jose Aldo blasts fighters critical of TRT: 'They're pussies trying to find an excuse'

Default Jose Aldo blasts fighters critical of TRT: 'They're pussies trying to find an excuse'

Jose Aldo blasts fighters critical of TRT: 'They're pussies trying to find an excuse'
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/1/...ssies-mma-news
    The controversy of performance enhancing drugs in MMA is not a big deal for Jose Aldo. The UFC Featherweight champion told Tatame.com.br that he doesn't care if his opponents use banned substances, and said that the TRT critics are simply trying to find an excuse for losses and bad performances:

"I see no problem (with TRT usage). A lot of people use something and hide, then they criticize people who admittedly use. I think these are a bunch of pussies trying to find an excuse, fearing to lose fights against who's doing a good job. At one point you have an age that makes it necessary and I see no problem with TRT. I would fight who is doing TRT, who isn't, or who is using other drugs. It doesn't matter to me anyway. The same punch I'll throw in one of these guys, I'll throw in another of them. If it's allowed or not, I don't care because I'll still train and fight as I'm doing right now."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

bad ass.

I personally have no issue with TRT. As long as its prescribed by a doctor and it doesnt put you above the high end of the "normal" range, then its fine by me. There are much worse things out there.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    I personally have no issue with TRT. As long as its prescribed by a doctor and it doesnt put you above the high end of the "normal" range, then its fine by me. There are much worse things out there.
    I'm with this. I feel there were guys who legitimately needed TRT and they never abused it, however like anything you let a few bad seeds fuck it up for everybody.

I kinda agree with everything Aldo has to say about it, if you reach a certain age and need it to keep going so be it. Not to make you better or above the competition but to even you out.

I was ok with it being monitored and guys using it for legitimate purposes.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

if they didnt allow previous PED users to use it and had an independent 3rd party doctor who proscribed it and monitored it i would have been more on board with it. Also random blood tests again by an independent 3rd party to anyone who was prescribed TRT

Brazilian fighter logic: Talk about respect the whole time, but call "pussy", "moron" and other names to other fighters.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

because I'll still train and fight as I'm doing right now.
    I wish he wouldn't; maybe he'd actually make it through a camp uninjured.

Thread Information