Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What seems like the last two events in MMA history: A blind perspective

I bet Cerrone fights Bendo if he beats RDA later this month. Probably headline a fox card or something later this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Im back! kinda. I wasnt banned. It was my IP apparently. but luckily for me the internet is full of holes. assholes too

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    Im back! kinda. I wasnt banned. It was my IP apparently. but luckily for me the internet is full of holes. assholes too
    welcome back! we missed having ya around.. even tho it was just for a few days
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I could see Bendo v Cerrone I I I.
    They always have exciting fights and they both have evolved since their WEC days.

At this time I prefer for them not to fight because Cerrone has grown on me and I do not want to root against him, but I run with Bendo no matter who he is against.

I would like to see Cerrone get a shot after another win & Bendo get the shot after two.

Thread Information