Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Moderators At MMANews.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by nezlam1 View Post
    I've been here a long time, mostly lurking. Riv is mmanews, my favorite poster to read by far. Hope he sticks around.

Good luck to the new mods
    There isnt going to be anything to moderate if everybody just keeps up and leaving...but thank you. I am 100% serious when I say that I want to make this a great place to hangout and discuss MMA intelligently once again.

the mass exodus of members to MMAspot is sad.. Just looked at their roster, the MMAnews alumni population over there is ridiculous. We really gotta figure this shit out. I find it laughable that nobody wants to explain their issues with the forum currently so we can fix them and seem totally heartbroken that Riv quit as a mod due to TROLLING and SPAM, even tho new mods were just appointed that are actually ACTIVE to combat that bullshit and it is being taken care of.

I bid you guys the best and no hard feelings at all, but I wish I could get you to stick around as we fix the garbage that is driving you all away. Riv stepping down is NOT the end of the world and I hope now with the weight of dealing with dumbassness off his shoulders he will find the time to post more. He truly does bring alot to the MMA table in regards to intellect..

Anyhoo
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Guys, with all due respect, don't be ridiculous.

We have stupid SPAM but now we have new moderators that will take care of that. And it is not that there are 50 new spam threads every minute so it becomes just impossible to read anything MMA related.

As for Riv not being a moderator anymore, what is the big deal??
    If he wants, he will still express his opinions here. He was not banned, he is OK, he is alive, everything is fine.
    Some of you are really exaggerating this whole situation.

If there are new Mods is because we want this site to get better. (And I am not saying that the old MODs were bad)
    Now that the site will be better you want to go to another website. I mean, of course you are free to go wherever you want, but it is kinda disagreeable to see that some of you want to go only because one poster is not a moderator anymore.

Instead of leaving, how about we welcome the new mods and encourage them and offer them our help?
    This site has been existing for years, it is one of the biggest and best MMA forums there is.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by nezlam1 View Post
    I've been here a long time, mostly lurking. Riv is mmanews, my favorite poster to read by far. Hope he sticks around.

Good luck to the new mods
    I agree, I hope he sticks around as well. Easily one of the best posters on this forum.
    With all due respect to the new mods, who will no doubt do great, it just won't be the same without rh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Guys, with all due respect, don't be ridiculous.

We have stupid SPAM but now we have new moderators that will take care of that. And it is not that there are 50 new spam threads every minute so it becomes just impossible to read anything MMA related.

As for Riv not being a moderator anymore, what is the big deal??
    If he wants, he will still express his opinions here. He was not banned, he is OK, he is alive, everything is fine.
    Some of you are really exaggerating this whole situation.

If there are new Mods is because we want this site to get better. (And I am not saying that the old MODs were bad)
    Now that the site will be better you want to go to another website. I mean, of course you are free to go wherever you want, but it is kinda disagreeable to see that some of you want to go only because one poster is not a moderator anymore.

Instead of leaving, how about we welcome the new mods and encourage them and offer them our help?
    This site has been existing for years, it is one of the biggest and best MMA forums there is.
    Thank you Pasha! I really appreciate the backup
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Congrats to the new mods!!
    DA & HD be ballin' an shot callin'.

PS: Does this mean no more mod status for that stick in the mud, killjoy, tightwad Ramma?

PPS: Return of is a cunt anyway. MMASpot has a high population of those.

Congrats to the new mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Congrats to the new mods!!
    DA & HD be ballin' an shot callin'.

PS: Does this mean no more mod status for that stick in the mud, killjoy, tightwad Ramma?

PPS: Return of is a cunt anyway. MMASpot has a high population of those.
    Nice to see you around Snigg! Appreciate the support.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Congrats to the new mods.
    Thanks, check your PM's.

I was right behind Rivet as well after many discussions the two of us had. I logged on today to say my goodbye to the admin team, but it had been done for me (SimpleJack gave the admin the heads up that my departure was coming). Saves me the trouble. Although my presence on this forum has basically died out and I've turned into a lurking admin at this point.

I couldn't get a straight answer from the "admin", and that's not the type of person I want to team with.

Anyway, I wish everyone the best and all that. Maybe this fresh new team can turn this forum into something decent again. Lord knows it's deteriorated year after year. I'm sure I'll still pop into the forum to check the news, but my posting here will be about as active as it's been.
    Last edited by Ramma; 08-04-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    I was right behind Rivet as well. I logged on today to say my goodbye to the admin team, but it had been done for me. Saves me the trouble. Although my presence on this forum has basically died out and I've turned into a lurking admin at this point.

I couldn't get a straight answer from the "admin", and that's not the type of person I want to team with.

Anyway, I wish everyone the best and all that. Maybe this fresh new team can turn this forum into something decent again. Lord knows it's deteriorated year after year. I'm sure I'll still pop into the forum to check the news, but my posting here will be about as active as it's been.
    You're gone too?

We're gonna turn this trainwreck around dammit, watch. If there is anybody left to turn it around for...

Best Wishes to you as well sir, do hope you come around again sometime

Good luck good luck.

@rivet, our mail boxes are full, so uh, I'll message you at Spot (no that's not a dig. I just don't have another way to message him).

Thread Information