Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Moderators At MMANews.com Forums

I'm just glad the spam craps sorted for good. few weeks ago, because of the spam, I couldn't be bothered to visit the forum and I've completely dropped out of the pickems. good job mods.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    This x1000

What upsets me most is that Greg and Chris *yea i used their real names* are both excellent posters with great insight when it comes to MMA. These people picking up and leaving are basically slapping these two in the face.

I dont want to call people out by screen name so it isnt looked at as me starting shit but whe ppl say things like "its not the new mods "- then proceed to say but this site isnt shit without Riv no more than 2 or 3 lines later i take that as blatant disrespect to both HB and DA. Both of them cared enough to put their neck on the line and take over as an admin to keep this place running smoothly and a handful of them basically said "Fuck you guys, were going home" and wont even give it a chance.

Ive gotten to know greg personally over the last few weeks as well as Chris (to a lesser extent) and both are great guys like you said looking to make this place better than ever. I personally wont let a handful of people shit on their parade and make this out to be a bad thing, when really its a very, very good thing.

Im ranting, so i will end it here before i find something else to rant about.
    I really appreciate this thank you. And too be honest like you said "its not the new mods" the mass egress away really did kinda frustrate and upset me and I did think I wasnt good enough. I have the greatest of intentions for this site and my outburst err Roid Rage earlier on an MMAspot member was solely based on my frustration and being upset. I dont usually "flip out" on people with very little provocation but what I perceived as a condescending remark earlier today was unjust and not there, I took a breather tho I'm okay now, I wish it didnt happen and I could redo that hour all over again.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

More drama than a Jones-Cormier presser!

Congrats again Disposable and Hillbilly.

Look forward to how things go from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Oh Lordy. To this day I still get shit about when I said I was leaving. But guess what? I sucked it up and stuck around. And besides that lasted all of like 30 mins.

And look at all these babies now. Jesus H. Christ. This is just sad.
    But... people like rivethead...

What's funny to me is that I was strongly considering buying the site in December. Glad a new owner stepped up to revamp this forum. The main page was shit before. Looks great despite a billow of ads.

Stay classy.

Except when it comes to the exoduses. There should be a thread listing the vags who flee.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 08-05-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Bones, I will implore you to bring more to the forums than arguing and potential flame wars. You are better than that.
    I wasn't.

I started to post this earlier. I'm not sure if I finished and submitted it. It's been chaotic for me lately. If I did sorry about the double post. Anyway congrats the new mods. I hope riv and Ramma still post here. I've learned a lot from them over the years.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Congrats to the new mods. Hope to see Riv and Ranma keep posting regardless of admin status.

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    I like it here, the bathwater is warm and Trodden and I have some trolling of each other to do I think .
    three o clock? bike racks? we will meet and settle this like children!

really though, congrats to the new mods. fair minded are they, and leaders of the astray.

They have my confidence.

but all this has made me think. we need a thread about our favorite moments on the forum.

my first two are all the poor souls who lost sig bets to me. I still think Mitzjudo is the MAN for wearing that Baroni sig I made him wear. and he did it like the man he is.

also the epic Trigg resistance. I laughed every time I logged on.

anyone else?

Thread Information