Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Moderators At MMANews.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    You're gone too?

We're gonna turn this trainwreck around dammit, watch. If there is anybody left to turn it around for...

Best Wishes to you as well sir, do hope you come around again sometime
    I'm not leaving!
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

I've always appreciated the different insight Riv has been able to provide. I actually think that his back and fourths between SE and BonesKnows helped them become better posters, even though it seems as though they won't be sending each other birthday cards.

To the new mods, your enthusiasm is a breath of fresh air. And as my father always told me "Don't be a fucking douche bag!"
    You have to know what you don't know.

I am so confused at the level of butthurt shown.

If the site was shit and going to shit with the mods in place how in the sam blue hell is a change in mods going to make it worse?

Second, if it was so bad yesterday a week ago and months ago then why wait till two people are changed as mods to leave?

That is like a shot in the face to the people that have been promoted.

Then if the mods who stepped down did so willingly where is the animosity coming from?

RH is leaving and this means all others have to follow him?

look, I respect RH have no issue with him or Ramma in the least but them being mods or not will not sway my posting here. I come here due to a plethora of people here:

SAK
    HillBilly
    Unforgvn
    SimpleJack
    Sniggs - even though his ass went ghost
    JPeezy
    PYRO
    Sick Nasty
    Disposable
    etc etc etc
    Many of those who delve into the political and religion portion of the forum.

What I am breaking down is what are these grievances people are alluding to that makes them decide this site is so bad?

If anybody has any questions for me - send me a PM.

When I took over MMANews.com a month ago, the site was a disaster. The home page was a ghost town and the forum needed a lot of work as well. The home page is now thriving and traffic is already better than its been in years. We had some issues here on the forum when I tried to fix the "new users can't register" issue and that let some spam bots in. Spam is down 90% since then and we're working on weeding out the rest of it.

I know a bunch of guys decided to leave the forum while we're in the process of making big improvements. That's unfortunate but I wouldn't get too upset about it. I will continue working on getting the forum back to where it was, functionality wise. Aside from that, if they don't want to post here, that's their choice. We'll keep on truckin.

Dude's don't know that once you join MMAnews Forums you are not allowed to leave!

Loyalty right here.

This to shall pass.

The site will be fine.

I want to thank everyone here for what they give me.

Sorry I am a double posting son of a bitch.

Love you guys.

Celebrating 6 months of sobriety today! Off topic and tmi but hell yeah.

Oh, and if I could just drop some props to whomever is tackling the spam shit. Because, it is getting better, at least from my perspective.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Maybe we can convince RH to come back if we all admit that Penn lost to Hughes due to a chest injury and not gassing out!? I am with you RH.

Mr. Cornute I'm a little offended by my name not being in your list of people that make you want to come and post in here...I've cried now and I'm mostly over it. I know I'm not really the poster that says funny things (kevo) or starts shit (most of you hahah) so I miss out on awards etc.

On that note, I'm not leaving, I've never even gone to mmaspot to see what it is like even. I like it here, the bathwater is warm and Trodden and I have some trolling of each other to do I think .

Good luck new and old mods. Let's all cause issues for Hillbilly because he wants to deal with things!
    Last edited by cnlclink; 08-04-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

10. Default

Oh Lordy. To this day I still get shit about when I said I was leaving. But guess what? I sucked it up and stuck around. And besides that lasted all of like 30 mins.

And look at all these babies now. Jesus H. Christ. This is just sad.

Thread Information