Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Sylvia erupts, goes nuts on Dana White: 'UFC is doing s--t just to piss me the f-

Default Tim Sylvia erupts, goes nuts on Dana White: 'UFC is doing s--t just to piss me the f-

Tim Sylvia erupts, goes nuts on Dana White: 'UFC is doing s--t just to piss me the f--k off!'
    From his recent New England Fights (NEF) podcast:

"Dana is the way he is. Everyone knows how Dana White is, and he's never gonna change, unfortunately... Everybody knows what Dana White is, what kind of person he is... Coming from Maine, I don't know... it's just stupid. Put me and Frank Mir on the card and it would be a hell of a fight. A lot of Mainers deserve that. They deserve to see me fight in the UFC again in the state of Maine. They just added a super heavyweight division, I hear. So, it's like, it seems like every month, every other month they're doing something just to entice me or to piss me off and say, 'Ha ha, look what we're doing now and you're still not welcome back.' They're just doing shit just to piss me the fuck off. It's really annoying. Now that they have a super heavyweight division, give me a chance to win another belt in another division. Randy Couture's done it. BJ Penn's done it. There's no way I could ever fight light heavyweight. Well, now they're adding super heavyweight. I know I could win that belt, as long as guys like Cain Velasquez doesn't step up and fight for the super heavyweight belt. I'm a realist. I know Cain is the best guy out there right now. I still have the punching power. If I hit him, if I got lucky and hit a good shot off him, I'd knock him out. He's a smart fighter. He'd go in there and take me down, take me down and then when I think he's gonna take me down, he's gonna stand up, and it would just be a horrible, physical fight for me if I had to fight 25 minutes with that guy."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

and it would just be a horrible, physical fight for me if I had to fight 25 minutes with that guy."
    You wouldn't last 25 minutes with that guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

hey guys, its monday - how can we fuck with Tim Sylvia today? All you can eat buffet for the fighters after their fights sound good? We all know how much Tim loves food....

Dudes off his rocker...

I still can't believe someone paid Sylvia $800k for one fight.

Even Timmy is hearing of the Super Heavyweight division... so it must be happening right? right?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

6. Default

Tim was a really good HW fighter. That's fact. He deserves a bit more respect than he gets.

Is he high or he just went full retard??

What the fuck he has done to be back at the UFC?
    He has not fought in almost a year and he has lost 4 of his last 5 fights.

As far as I know, UFC has not made official that there will be a Super HW division so what he is whining about?
    Even if they make the Super HW division, who has interest in watching Tim SYlvia again?

Him even talking about a match with Cain is laughable. Cain would destroy him probably even faster that Fedor did.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I think Timmay can win another championship... in the regional circuit... unless he fights another boxer... then he's done...

Timmy deserves the respect of a fighter I agree but he is off his rocker if he honestly believes he is in the forefront of anyone's thoughts.

Timmy has went to smaller circuits just to get beat. He hasn't exactly looked amazing of late.

At least he knows Cain would gorilla rape him all over the cage... But I think he's at least as good as some of the guys banging around the lower levels of the HW division....but it did shit on himself... Tough call.... Lol

Thread Information