Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor: NAC threatens Sonnen with multiple fines if he competes at Metamoris

I'm not sure what you are saying, but when phrased as above, it means "including nut not limited to" which means it applies.

You may have been saying that but I couldn't tell.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Holy fuck just let the guy make a living.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    He's already dishonestly earned a living in two different professions and squirmed his way out of any significant consequences in both cases by turning rat. Your empathy is wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    He has been given numerous chances to earn a living and Sonnen fucked it up.

Sonnen, out of anyone, cant complain about being screwed around. Sonnen screwed around his opponents honest attempt to earn a living through cheating them and screwed around the victims of his mortgage scam when he attempted to fraud them of their hard earned money.

I wonder if the commission is just pissed because they came off looking like clowns after Sonnen's hearing? Also, what will Sonnen & the NSAC's working relationship be after all this? Considering he is now working with them to inform them about the ways of a cheater.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I'm not sure what you are saying, but when phrased as above, it means "including nut not limited to" which means it applies.

You may have been saying that but I couldn't tell.
    Yup, I was. Sonnen's thing is limited to just grappling. I don't think the commission has grounds according to that third section that was posted. The combat has to be a combination of different martial art disciplines not being limited to just one of the mentioned disciplines.
    Last edited by hass; 08-04-2014 at 10:16 PM. Reason: screwed up my thoughts! Mondays!

keep going after the retired MMA fighter - grant current MMA fighter a license to fight for a title shot. Sounds about right from the NAC

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    keep going after the retired MMA fighter - grant current MMA fighter a license to fight for a title shot. Sounds about right from the NAC

A retired MMA fighter aka multiple time offender who most recently caught with 4 different banned substances in his system. And we all know Sonnen would not be retired if he didnt get caught cheating.

And Sonnen is much different from Vitor.

A fighter got popped for slightly elevated testosterone levels when doing a voluntary test while not licensed to fight anyone.

Or

A licensed fighter who got caught while scheduled and contracted for a fight - 4 different banned substances in his system.

Current
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    A retired MMA fighter aka multiple time offender who most recently caught with 4 different banned substances in his system. And we all know Sonnen would not be retired if he didnt get caught cheating.

And Sonnen is much different from Vitor.

A fighter got popped for slightly elevated testosterone levels when doing a voluntary test while not licensed to fight anyone.

Or

A licensed fighter who got caught while scheduled and contracted for a fight - 4 different banned substances in his system.

Current
    cheating is cheating. Sorry, theres no one cheater is worse than the other cheater.

I'll be very disappointed if Sonnen doesn't get to compete at Metamoris. I was actually looking forward to that show.

10. Default

The NAC had their chance to go after Sonnen. This reeks of desperation.

Thread Information