Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark Hunt says he's now 'unemployed', Dana White says he isn't cut

sooo I wonder what happened with Mark Hunt then??
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Yeah he is scheduled to fight Roy in Japan I thought. Nobody better fucking rob us of that fight. Nobody!

And if you fire Mark Hunt from anything, then fuck you.

Looking forward to japan sept 20 troops sorry about unemployment tweet I was hungry no carbs
    — mark richard hunt (@markhunt1974) August 8, 2014
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

If that's how he tweets when hungry; I'm very surprised we don't see more of this from him as I guarantee he's hungry as hell cutting to 265.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

hungry = drunk?

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

So he was hungry and told us he was unemployed via twitter, maybe he broke down and ate an all you can eat buffet out of house and home, and gained 40 pounds and was like, fuck I aint cutting this shit.
    Gotta resolve the Gayness

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    hungry = drunk?
    I'm ALWAYS hungry when I'm drunk. I don't know what it is but the Crown/Beam makes me crave chili fries or Taco Bell like no other....the next day: Stomach=Battery Acid.

So he was hungry and told us he was unemployed via twitter, maybe he broke down and ate an all you can eat buffet out of house and home, and gained 40 pounds and was like, fuck I aint cutting this shit.
    Lol....that's pretty funny. Think about how many times you've been shitfaced and done something dumb and been like, "I'm gonna get fired if anyone at work finds about this."

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

I tried there Sj
    Gotta resolve the Gayness

I'm getting drunk tonight. Probably jim beam. I will break my diet and I will probably post stupid shit. Just a warning.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

That's what I'm saying!!!

BTW, I asked the wife for a 5th of Beam last night and she said, "It's 17.99 here" so I told her to hold off. She comes home with a 5th of Red Stag and says, "I got this for 14.99."

I made sweet love to her and that bottle last night......

(Just kidding, I drank Red Stag alone, ate Digiorno, and watched a downloaded copy of the Winter Soldier for the third time)

Thread Information