Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mark Hunt says he's now 'unemployed', Dana White says he isn't cut

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I'm getting drunk tonight. Probably jim beam. I will break my diet and I will probably post stupid shit. Just a warning.
    Sounds about like my plans. Maybe not Jim Beam though. Been a long busy hot week at work and I am ready to get drunk and not have to do anything. Too bad no mma shows on tongiht.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Sounds about like my plans. Maybe not Jim Beam though. Been a long busy hot week at work and I am ready to get drunk and not have to do anything. Too bad no mma shows on tongiht.
    Put a note on your neighbor's door that says "____, I've decided to keep the baby but I won't interfere with your family or expect you to leave your wife. Thanks for all you have taught me about threesomes with my roommate and sorry about the snowball thing."

Guaranteed to have at least an undercard-worthy fight.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Put a note on your neighbor's door that says "____, I've decided to keep the baby but I won't interfere with your family or expect you to leave your wife. Thanks for all you have taught me about threesomes with my roommate and sorry about the snowball thing."

AHAHAHAHA OMG thats great, I wish I could rep you right now.
    Gotta resolve the Gayness

I like bringing my dog in Giant when I'm drunk and shopping for beer food.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post

Now that could be entertaining.

We just moved into this neighbourhood so I am still trying to be on good behavior but I will keep your suggestion in mind.

I think the poison of choice tongiht will be the summer seasonal from Howe Sound Brewery, Lemongrass White IPA.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Let me know how that is. I've heard mixed reviews.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

7. Default

SimpleJack you sound like my grandpap no better fight than starting and watching two others fight. Nothing made him happier than doing just that. Still hearing stories come back and he died in 82

Thread Information