Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Grispi charged with 'worst case of domestic abuse' with help from pet pitbull

Default Josh Grispi charged with 'worst case of domestic abuse' with help from pet pitbull

Josh Grispi charged with 'worst case of domestic abuse' with help from pet pitbull
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/6/597...l-maul-her-mma
    Grispi was arrested last Friday (Aug. 1, 2014) and charged with assaulting his wife twice in a span of four days and then having his trained pitbull viciously attack her, too, according to Taunton Gazette.

"It’s the worst case of domestic abuse I’ve ever seen," police officer Richard Harvey said.

The victim, Kaitlyn Grispi, was treated at a local hospital with serious injuries and was eventually released to be reunited with her children.

After his original arrest, Grispi was set free on $2,000 bond, but it was later revoked and he was picked up again with his new bond set at $100,000, which means he (rightfully so) won't be roaming the streets free anytime soon.

While searching his home, police officers found a pot farm, guns and a cache of ammunition. To make matters worse, officials say Grispi's three-year old son was sitting next to a box of unsecured firearms during the search.

Grispi was charged multiple felonies, including two counts of assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, two counts of violating a restraining order, animal cruelty, malicious damage to a motor vehicle, drug possession to cultivate marijuana and improper storage of a large capacity firearm and rifle or shotgun near a child.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

What a fucking scum bag. Lock him up and throw away the key. The sad thing is that the poor dog is probably going to be put down over this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Wow......this is one of those cases where it's hard to enforce the "fighter" bashing policy.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I just hope the woman recovers soon and the dog will not be killed.

As for Grispi, fuck him.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Wow......this is one of those cases where it's hard to enforce the "fighter" bashing policy.
    He's not a fighter. Hell he's not even a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Not to go on a pro gun rant, but I hate that they are mentioned. If he had them legally, and they weren't used in the assault, then they don't matter. They coulda said he was found in possession of a couch, and it woulda had the same relevance.

All that being said, fuck that guy. I hope they throw the book at him.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Not to go on a pro gun rant, but I hate that they are mentioned. If he had them legally, and they weren't used in the assault, then they don't matter. They coulda said he was found in possession of a couch, and it woulda had the same relevance.

You did read the part about his 3 year old son found next to the unsecured firearms right?

The exact reason I believe in gun owners needing to follow basic safety and securing protocols.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    You did read the part about his 3 year old son found next to the unsecured firearms right?

The exact reason I believe in gun owners needing to follow basic safety and securing protocols.
    It's shitty to do that, but it just feels slapped on, in my opinion. They mentioned guns in the paragraph before referencing them being near the child. This probably isn't the best story to complain about it, but a lot of crime stories mention the criminal having guns when they have zero significance at all to anything.

For the record, I agree that gun owners should use proper safety, but some don't.

I probably came on too strong on this one, but it really does get referenced for no reason, far too often.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

I would normally agree but he received a gun charge and I felt like the article was providing an explanation for that charge.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post

Not to go on a gun rant but I'm gonna go on a gun rant...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information