Thread: Korean Zombie planning UFC return against Akira Corassani by end of 2014

Default Korean Zombie planning UFC return against Akira Corassani by end of 2014

Korean Zombie planning UFC return against Akira Corassani by end of 2014
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/7/597...-late-2014-mma
    The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight division could be getting one of its brightest stars back later this year, as UFC Tonight is reporting that Chan Sung Jung could possibly make his return to the Octagon at the end of the year.

And likely there to welcome him will be The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) season 14 grad Akira Corassani.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Nice easy win for the zombie to get him back in action.

KZ should easily handle Corassani, but it will be a good fight regardless I think.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    KZ should easily handle Corassani, but it will be a good fight regardless I think.
    I dont know if anyone has 'easily handled' Corassani.

But with that said, War TKZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I dont know if anyone has 'easily handled' Corassani.

But with that said, War TKZ.
    I think KZ can, but Akira makes it a good fight every time usually. I like Corassani
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I don't like akira. He was a douche on tuf and I'm pretty sure Bermudez easily handled him.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I don't like akira. He was a douche on tuf and I'm pretty sure Bermudez easily handled him.
    I meant as a fighter I like watching him fight, not his personality, same thing for me with Koscheck basically.

He was a douche that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Good point, I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I meant as a fighter I like watching him fight, not his personality, same thing for me with Koscheck basically.

He was a douche that's for sure.
    Koscheck, what the fuck was Fox thinking putting him as a commentator?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

Koscheck, what the fuck was Fox thinking putting him as a commentator?
    eh he may be alright. Usually Kos just liked hyping the fight by playing the bad guy and being a douche so he may be good just analyzing as a neutral. We'll just have to see.. I cant believe they went with him over Chris Lytle tho

10. Default

Chan Sung Jung-Akira Corassani Booked For Sweden
    http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2014/08/...ed-for-sweden/

Chan Sung Jung, better known as “The Korean Zombie,” will return from a lengthy layoff to face Akira Corassasni at UFC Fight Night 53 this October.

Set for October 4 from Stockholm, Sweden and the Ericcson Globe Arena, the event features a headline fight between Gunnar Nelson and Rick Story.

Jung (13-4) suffered numerous injuries during an August 2013 loss to UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo. He is now 3-1 with the promotion.

Corassani (12-4) also sports a 3-1 UFC mark after a run on The Ultimate Fighter. The 31-year-old made it to the semifinals of TUF, and is coming off a TKO loss to Dustin Poirier.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information