Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Josh Koscheck announced as analyst for FOX Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    People get in shit for less; world's a bunch of PC pussies nowadays.
    True enough.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    I really, really wish Dana and Frank Shamrock could at least get on business terms so Frank could be a commentator and analyst.
    Big fan of Frank the fighter but not the commentator personally I thought he was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Let's not assume they passed on Lytle. He could very well still be working a full time gig.
    Yup pretty sure he is a full time firefighter as well doing training at a local gym doubt he wants to take on a role that has him traveling much as he retired to be near the family

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Neustra View Post
    Another thing I think former fighters need to try and do is step more into a reffing role, if we have refs/judges from actual fighters instead of people that arent fully sure of the sport we could see much better results.
    Problem is a lot of fighters have ties to gyms and the younger fighters coming out them the inference of bias is always going to be there and a bit of a pain trying to figure out who has ties to who.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post

Yup pretty sure he is a full time firefighter as well doing training at a local gym doubt he wants to take on a role that has him traveling much as he retired to be near the family
    Yes, Chris Lytle is still a full time fire fighter with the Indianapolis Fire Department.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Was it announced that Lytle would no longer be an analyst? Koscheck as an analyst us going to suck in my opinion but I hope I'm wrong.

I'd like to see a TUF 1 commentating reunion. Go get Chris Leben to sit next to Koscheck. Should make for good tv.

Thread Information