Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: sig/name/av bets for cormier/jones & belfort/weidman

  1. #1

    Default sig/name/av bets for cormier/jones & belfort/weidman

    Looks like alot of you are throwing down bets on these fights. Lets post all sig/av/name bets here.

    Please clearly define your picks and the terms of your bets. I will keep track of everything to make sure the responsible parties pay up come fight time.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I have a two month Sig and AV bet on Jones beating Cormier, and a two month name bet on Weidman being ViTRTor
    Gotta resolve the Gayness


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    7,312

    Default

    If anyone wants to get it with DC, be my guest. Name, av, or sig. 2 weeks. Accepting prop bets as well, like under or over the amount of times Jones pokes DC in the eyes, or kicks his knees.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Neustra View Post
    I have a two month Sig and AV bet on Jones beating Cormier, and a two month name bet on Weidman being ViTRTor
    with who?
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Neustra View Post
    I have a two month Sig and AV bet on Jones beating Cormier, and a two month name bet on Weidman being ViTRTor
    Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    with who?
    I don't know who but I would love to bet money with them.

    "With great power comes great responsibility."

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    If anyone wants to get it with DC, be my guest. Name, av, or sig. 2 weeks. Accepting prop bets as well, like under or over the amount of times Jones pokes DC in the eyes, or kicks his knees.
    Let's do something fun:
    Sig bet that Jones kicks his knees within 45 seconds and pokes him in the eye at least one in the 1st.

    I only did one sig bet before. Let's get back into this right!

    EDIT: Is there a prop bet to the volume of loose skin Vitor has to pin back in this fight? Dang dude lost size...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Let's do something fun:
    Sig bet that Jones kicks his knees within 45 seconds and pokes him in the eye at least one in the 1st.

    I only did one sig bet before. Let's get back into this right!

    EDIT: Is there a prop bet to the volume of loose skin Vitor has to pin back in this fight? Dang dude lost size...
    Sissy. Only taking the sure things!!!!
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Let's do something fun:
    Sig bet that Jones kicks his knees within 45 seconds and pokes him in the eye at least one in the 1st.
    I will take you up on this. It seems a bit unfair for Jones to have to do both those things for you to win so how about if neither happen I win, if both happen you win and if only one happens it's a push?

    "With great power comes great responsibility."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I have those bets with no one, those are what I am putting up if anyone wants to bet
    Gotta resolve the Gayness


  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Sissy. Only taking the sure things!!!!
    HAHAHA, why can't I rep you?!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •