Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sig/name/av bets for cormier/jones & belfort/weidman

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I know this isn't the bet you're looking for, not even close. But how about this. You pick Jones to win (obviously), I pick DC to win. The bet...

Loser has to leave the site until the 1st of the year (or, simply can't post). What do you say?
    That's a bold bet. I'd rather ya'll not do those terms, but hey that's just me.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

BonesKnows and I had a name bet from months ago for this fight (at the time it was IF this fight ever happens). I believe it was if Bones wins, I have to change my name for 3 months, and if DC wins, he has to change his for a month.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    BonesKnows and I had a name bet from months ago for this fight (at the time it was IF this fight ever happens). I believe it was if Bones wins, I have to change my name for 3 months, and if DC wins, he has to change his for a month.
    WHAT? You have to change for 3 and him for 1 when Jones is the favorite? What kind of reverse booky nonsense is that?

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    Elaberate better BK to save any back peddaling by either side before anybody bets on it. One could say they smashed somebody and not win or win and not smash them.
    Smash, beat, sub, decision (highly unlikely). If Jones beats DC. i use the term smash because thats how i personally see (and hope) it will happen.

I know this isn't the bet you're looking for, not even close. But how about this. You pick Jones to win (obviously), I pick DC to win. The bet...

Loser has to leave the site until the 1st of the year (or, simply can't post). What do you say?
    How bout for good? Yeah, im THAT confident.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    was it for the DC fight or the Goose fight? Either way im still down for that bet it will be nice to see BonesReallyDoesKnow around the forum for 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    How bout for good? Yeah, im THAT confident.
    Well, I'm not that confident. LOL Otherwise I would have simply taken you up on the permanent av/sig bet. So what do you say?

Well, I'm not that confident. LOL Otherwise I would have simply taken you up on the permanent av/sig bet. So what do you say?
    you've lost my interest now by refusing the life time ban bet. No one attempts to one up me

that offer will remain on the table until the day of the fight if you change your mind.

you've lost my interest now by refusing the life time ban bet. No one attempts to one up me

that offer will remain on the table until the day of the fight if you change your mind.
    Doesn't sound like you're all too confident now LOL But it's all good.

Doesn't sound like you're all too confident now LOL
    take the bet then, i just dont see the point in leaving for 2 months. Life time ban is more fun, well for me it will be

was it for the DC fight or the Goose fight? Either way im still down for that bet it will be nice to see BonesReallyDoesKnow around the forum for 3 months.
    It was DC. I don't care as much about Goose. And whatever, DCKnows. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    WHAT? You have to change for 3 and him for 1 when Jones is the favorite? What kind of reverse booky nonsense is that?
    Haha me being cocky.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

So name bet donosaur and bonesknows for jones/cormier

Jones wins donosaur changes his name for 3 months DC wins bonesknows changes his name for 1 month.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Thread Information