Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: sig/name/av bets for cormier/jones & belfort/weidman

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    you've lost my interest now by refusing the life time ban bet. No one attempts to one up me

that offer will remain on the table until the day of the fight if you change your mind.
    This is a stupid bet. We are trying to attract more posters and you are trying to get rid of one.
    Last edited by LordCC; 08-09-2014 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    so sig bet between anchorpunch and lordcc.

if jones kicks DC's knee within 45 seconds and eyepokes within the first round. anchorpunch wins, if neither of these happen lordcc wins. if only one of either happen nobody wins.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    This is a stupid bet. We are trying to attract more posters and you are trying to get rid of one.
    if someone actually believes DC will beat Jones and is willing to take the bet the forum is better off with out them.

spoon was smart not taking my bet.

I believe Jones is the favorite, but I absolutely believe Jones could be beat. Fact is DC is unbeaten. He really hasn't even been challenged. I don't understand how you can't see DC as having a chance. I like the forum and wouldn't want to leave b/c of any bet. Even if it was damn a sure thing. The thing that makes me wonder about your bet is that you might actually want to leave if jones loses.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    if someone actually believes DC will beat Jones and is willing to take the bet the forum is better off with out them.

spoon was smart not taking my bet.
    If everyone thought the same way I wouldn't come to the forums I would save time and talk to myself.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    The thing that makes me wonder about your bet is that you might actually want to leave if jones loses.
    That was pretty much my thinking as well, and why I proposed a 3+ month leaving bet. Nothing permanent, so it's not a complete loss to the forum, yet (IMO) it's a little more hardcore than a standard "I have to post around here with a stupid avatar & signature for a few months." Not good enough, I suppose.

Anything can happen in a fight, which is why I'd never agree to anything permanent. Hell, the bell could ring, DC could immediately go for a double leg, twist his already bad knee, and pop the ligaments. Fight could be over without a single strike thrown. That's be one shitty way to lose a serious bet. Oh well.

I'm not going anywhere which is why I proposed the bet. Like I said I'm that confident in Jones for this fight and any fight for that matter.

Fine spoon we will do a 3 month I don't care. I just think if you leave for 3 months, why not leave for good?

Spoon do you accept?

Accepted.

Thread Information