Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: sig/name/av bets for cormier/jones & belfort/weidman

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Its still on the table if you wanna take it
    Done.

Lol how can BK make you these bets he won't be able to fulfill if he loses because of their conflicting nature?

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by CA_Gas Bag View Post
    Done.
    Oh fuck... that shit is hardcore. You've got me beat by a fucking mile, with my puny bet. Props to you.

I'd rather not lose any of you to be honest, so these lifetime bans arent very appealing, that's just me tho..
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Lol how can BK make you these bets he won't be able to fulfill if he loses because of their conflicting nature?
    BonesKnows name should be changed to whatever The Donosaur says, and then conveniently "forgotten" about after the month.

In all seriousness, BonesKnows and CA Gas_Bag, you guys have some serious balls.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I'd rather not lose any of you to be honest, so these lifetime bans arent very appealing, that's just me tho..
    This. A lifetime ban bet should only be done between two people who can't co-exist on the forum and whose continued presence is a detriment to everyone else. But that's just my opinion.

From a logical point of view I just don't know how you can have a 3 month ban bet and a lifetime ban bet when one makes the other irrelevant and both affect the original bet BK has with Don. Don and Spoon should both cancel their bets because they can't win but can only lose.

Yeah no offense, Bones, but if I can't win I would prefer to not be in the bet. Haha

Tell you what though, if you're still around after the fight, you can pick a phrase for my sig, in honor of me being wrong, and I'll keep it for awhile.

If you guys change your mind on the loser leaves town match, then I will honor the original bet fully.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

One thing I am really wondering about, and I am not saying it is bad, is if bonesknows is a mma fan and a Jon Jones fan or just a Jon Jones fan? Could someone be watching something merely for one athlete? Someone might tune into the nba just to watch Lebron, but not really care about the nba. This is how I think he can make this type of bet. Is that correct bones? Just curious.

The bets with don and spoon came first. Those have to be honored. Bones you cannot make a third bet that conflicts with the other two.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

If it conflicts and will create problems, then I'll withdraw my wager. I just wanted to take him up on the offer since no one else would. Not even with an ounces malice on my part.

If the others who wagered with BK are willing to withdraw their bets to accommodate mine, I will stay with the bet.

But if Jones beats DC and the Gus rematch is made, if you want to take the bet for that fight, I will take you up on that.

Thread Information