Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: sig/name/av bets for cormier/jones & belfort/weidman

1. Default

Hey admins, why is the ignore option gone? Im pretty sick and tired of having to read dumb sh*t from dumb people.

I'm starting to think BK is maybe bi-polar. The way he changes from being chilled out, cool and a poster I can enjoy to being overbearing, illogical and immature on a nearly daily basis almost makes me think it is two different people.

The first one would be a loss to the forums, the second is the reason CA would have so much support in a bet like this.

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Hey admins, why is the ignore option gone? Im pretty sick and tired of having to read dumb sh*t from dumb people.
    Pretty easy actually, Click users name..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Step 1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	755
    Second you click View Profile..

Name:	Step2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	756
    Third add to ignore list..

Name:	Step3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	757
    Gotta resolve the Gayness

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    poor you. Maybe you should cry some more about it?

5. Default

thanks Tiny. This place feels smarter already.

lmao we've really got to the point of deleting comments? Get outta here with that nonsense. Theres been worse said about me personally in this thread and you delete my comment?? Lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    lmao we've really got to the point of deleting comments? Get outta here with that nonsense. Theres been worse said about me personally in this thread and you delete my comment?? Lolz.
    Yes I did, as you were just asking for him to retaliate and start a back n forth war that is totally unnecessary with your comment. You didnt need to get the last word in, it was over with, let it go. Nobody else will say anything to you either
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Yes I did, as you were just asking for him to retaliate and start a war with your comment. You didnt need to get the last word in, it's over with, let it go.
    i expect all future situations to be handled accordingly then. You're setting a interesting precedent right now my friend, all i want is some consistency.

just keep in mind nobody comes here for drama day in and day out. Please think about that. I wont let anybody else try to blatantly pick a fight with you either. It brings NOTHING to the board and doesnt really welcome new Members into wanting to stay around. All I ask is you try to be a productive member of this site, not a detriment to it.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Dude wtf is wrong with you? Just stop.

Thread Information