Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sig/name/av bets for cormier/jones & belfort/weidman

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    I will take you up on this. It seems a bit unfair for Jones to have to do both those things for you to win so how about if neither happen I win, if both happen you win and if only one happens it's a push?
    Works for me. You're on. I'll be screaming "POKE POKE POKE" during that fight. I'll also find a pretty girl to stand behind while I do...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Works for me. You're on. I'll be screaming "POKE POKE POKE" during that fight. I'll also find a pretty girl to stand behind while I do...
    Sig bet for 2 weeks ok? FWIW I think Jones will probably kick the knee straight away but won't 'connect' with a poke in the first round so it will be a fun sweat to see if either happens.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Sig bet for 2 weeks ok? FWIW I think Jones will probably kick the knee straight away but won't 'connect' with a poke in the first round so it will be a fun sweat to see if either happens.
    I like it. And the kick may actually be more risky than the poke - refs give him latitude but Cormier might dump him on his head.

Jon Jones is planning on TKOing DC by kicking his knees out supposedly.

Where'd you hear that Mickey?

so sig bet between anchorpunch and lordcc.

if jones kicks DC's knee within 45 seconds and eyepokes within the first round. anchorpunch wins, if neither of these happen lordcc wins. if only one of either happen nobody wins.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

permanent av and sig bet to anyone that Jones smashes DC.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Bones I am kinda worried about you if DC wins. Will you be ok if he did lose?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I know this isn't the bet you're looking for, not even close. But how about this. You pick Jones to win (obviously), I pick DC to win. The bet...

Loser has to leave the site until the 1st of the year (or, simply can't post). What do you say?

Thread Information