Thread: Had to share this,

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

Default Had to share this,

So on Reddit, I frequent R/Squared circle and today one of its members did something AWESOME. He went to R/legaladvice with this gem of a troll..

"I work for a rather large corporation for which I do not want to use the name in this discussion (unless I get proper counseling). Unfortunately, my company is currently going through some hefty budget cuts and we currently cut off all of our attorneys from their retainers.Here is my contract dispute:
    Fairly recently I was chosen by the COO of the company to take over a high level position that is currently held by someone the COO doesn't like. Let's just call this person John to make it easier to understand. Unfortunately for the COO, the stockholders love John. What the COO did was offer me a contract to use whenever I want to challenge John in a formal review to see who is better fit for the competition. Imagine it as sort of a "match of skills".
    For a few weeks now I have tried to meet with John but I have encountered a few problems because of another co-worker interfering. This co-worker was a good friend of mine and we shared many beers after work together. However, I felt like he wasn't performing as well as I was and he was really holding me back. I sort of turned my back on him to pursue better career alternatives. Now, this employee (let's call him Dean), is constantly coming after me with problems. However, just like John, the stockholders love Dean and it would be tough for the COO to fire him.
    Last week, Dean and I were competing in a test to see who can finish their work quicker than the other. It took Dean about 16 minutes to complete his work which was a delight! Usually, this work takes about 5 minutes. Unfortunately, I failed my tasks because Dean interrupted me while I was working.
    Dean had gotten a hold of my contract. Dean started to spill soda on it and even ate pieces of it. The contract is now completely destroyed. I will speak to my COO and ask him to draw up another one, but I feel like with the changes in the company's budgets he may not do it. I have failed to meet his expectations and he has been bragging about how he is going with another plan called a "Plan C". I feel like because of this "Plan C" I might not get another contract.
    My question is /r/legaladvice is, is my contract still binding? Do I have a case against my COO? Are there damages I can pursue against Dean?
    Thank you for your help.
    Edit: I appreciate the gold but I'm looking for legal advice. I do want gold in the future and if my contract situation is fixed I might be in line to get real gold, not Internet gold, but thank you anyway."

Just thought to share
    Gotta resolve the Gayness

He should settle his dispute with "Dean" in a mandatory meeting. Have the other employees gather around the conference room and have a one on one discussion where everyone can witness what the two of them have to say, this way there is no denial. They can work out there differences and everyone can go back about their business, maybe even down the road they can see eye to eye again and go get a couple of beers with their co-worker...cause that's what's best for business
    Believe in Chimichanga's

This is awesome!

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

This is awesome!

I saw that too - Ultimate Trolling! hilarious

Anyone got a link? The comments on Reddit are normally better than the original post.

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

They have already been taken down
    One of the best comments I remember "What company is this, so I can stay far away it sounds like the owners are 8 years old"
    Gotta resolve the Gayness

Thread Information