Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Jones Threatens To "Literally" Kill Cormier

My statement remains valid irregardless of who threw out the first insult. Jones nullified DC's insults by responding like they are compliments. He has been doing this for a while now.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Maybe he doesn't know what literally means? Ike that dude who caught the pass literally got his head ripped off by the cornerback.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Considering it was Jones who started the insults with "Hey pussy, are you still there?" and continued to call DC a pussy a few more times before DC even insulted him, Id say your assessment above is a bit misleading.

Where in their conversation did you get that was Jones style of deflecting insults? The only time he said thank you was when Jones stated how good he was at being fake.

But if you just read the mmanews article, then it is not your fault as they seemed to have skipped over all Jones insults in their transcription. Look at what mmafighting has posted below:

Is this not the exact opposite of how Jones was 'acting' in the interview, to claim Jones is not fake is almost an obsessive need to stick up for Jones.
    I dont like how the transcript doesnt have the full dialogue, but I watched the video and heard it for myself.. Jon is a bit out of line and immature there with the "Hey pussy you still there?" He should of let it go since the interview was over and they had no reason to keep interacting with one another. However I stand by what I said with the spitting in someones face. I would "literally" hurt someone badly and do my best to make them require dental surgery if said someone spit in MY face.

That's just how it goes, I think everyone would react badly to that. If they dont, God Bless them for having that kind of self control
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    My statement remains valid irregardless of who threw out the first insult. Jones nullified DC's insults by responding like they are compliments. He has been doing this for a while now.
    Did he though?

Where else in the interview did he nullify DC's insults by responding like they were compliments other than the comments on him being fake?

From what I can see, he acknowledged and accepted DC's claim he was fake and knew how to put on an act infront of the camera.

You see it one way, based off assumptions of past behavior and I see it another way based of what Jones literally said. Each to his own.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I dont like how the transcript doesnt have the full dialogue, but I watched the video and heard it for myself.. Jon is a bit out of line and immature there with the "Hey pussy you still there?" He should of let it go since the interview was over and they had no reason to keep interacting with one another. However I stand by what I said with the spitting in someones face. I would "literally" hurt someone badly and do my best to make them require dental surgery if said someone spit in MY face.

That's just how it goes, I think everyone would react badly to that. If they dont, God Bless them for having that kind of self control
    I agree on the spitting part.

My only point was the fact Jones acknowledged he is fake in front of the camera and his fans.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-09-2014 at 02:14 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Seems odd to be commenting on this thread before bonesknows is in on it. I bet his spidey senses are tingling.

i loved to last second where the stage hands like um you guys are still on the air (was something very close to that any how )

I actually think Cormier comes off better in these exchanges. The more Jones talks the more I buy into him being fake as hell. Great fighter but total douche.

*shrug*

Carlito is not impressed by all this shit

Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I am literally going to eat some food, go to the gym, and figuratively get huge. Man, using it correctly hurts.

10. Default

If you want to run your mouth and name call, expect retaliation. If that means you get your face spit on, maybe its a life lesson you just learned.

So which is worse, threatening to spit on someone, or throwing a sucker punch over the shoulder of the person holding you apart? Whats that old saying? Actions speak louder then words.

Oh I cant wait to see the fanboi's justify this.

Thread Information