Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Jones Threatens To "Literally" Kill Cormier

1. Default

I know Frank Mir was punished for saying he would kill Brock Lesnar leading up to UFC 100, another fighter was released for that too weren't they?

"I am going to beat you into a living death"... Figuratively, of course.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    If you want to run your mouth and name call, expect retaliation. If that means you get your face spit on, maybe its a life lesson you just learned.

So which is worse, threatening to spit on someone, or throwing a sucker punch over the shoulder of the person holding you apart? Whats that old saying? Actions speak louder then words.

Oh I cant wait to see the fanboi's justify this.
    That sucker punch was some punk ass shit too. The whole thing is unprofessional we already all knew this.

I'm just ready for the fight, kinda annoyed with both of their bullshit leading up to it. DC is coming off badly as well here so they both arent innocent.

Either way, cheers to a good fight hopefully. Rampage vs Rashad was hyped up almost as much as this in the same fashion with drama and words. Fight absolutely sucked... Let's hopefully not have a repeat on our hands.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I have literally never seen a Jon jones fight that sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Maybe he doesn't know what literally means? Ike that dude who caught the pass literally got his head ripped off by the cornerback.
    Haha! That reminds me of a comedian many years ago who was making fun of a Mike Tyson statement about how malicious someone's action was. He said something like:

"Obviously that statement was written by a publicist. Mike Tyson doesn't know what 'malicious' means. If he said the word himself, it was probably something he mumbled while he was eating cookies!"

...made me laugh till I pissed myself.

Coincidentally the cameras kept rolling to catch that exchange right? Lol leave that shit in the wwe.

Anyway as far as spitting goes, I'd rather someone take a swing at me than that. Spitting is the worst thing I think you could do to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Coincidentally the cameras kept rolling to catch that exchange right? Lol leave that shit in the wwe.

Anyway as far as spitting goes, I'd rather someone take a swing at me than that. Spitting is the worst thing I think you could do to someone.
    aside from killing them of course....

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

8. Default

correct me if Im wrong They werent in the same room DC said he would spit in his face. Simple words no action
    Been through months of people yelling calling me all kinds of names to get us to break mentally So I see name calling funny if thats your best what are you going to do when serous dam a paper cut is worse letterally.

Yeah lw, remember when that drill sergeant would be an inch away from your face, yelling, with spit literally flying in your face. Good times.

what ct said. all of it.

Thread Information