Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Jones Threatens To "Literally" Kill Cormier

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Coincidentally the cameras kept rolling to catch that exchange right? Lol leave that shit in the wwe.

Anyway as far as spitting goes, I'd rather someone take a swing at me than that. Spitting is the worst thing I think you could do to someone.
    Yeah, I'm always skeptical when 'unaired' footage comes out. Still not convinced that either incident is NOT a work.

Is Jones 15? this sounds like a conversation my son and his friends would have...I guess the term "professional" doesnt mean what it used to
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Personally... I learned THREE things from that footage :

1) My suspicion that Jones is as phony as a $3 bill was confirmed... BY JONES HIMSELF! So... no more "opinion"... he has ON CAMERA admitted (and demonstrated) that he is a frickin' phony.

2) Jones' ego is COMPLETELY divorced from reality. Really Jon? You're going to kill him? Literally? Yeah... because that's what sane people living in the real world do. They respond to an insult with a murder threat. It just seems like Jones believes that there is the world, and the law, and then there are the "special" rules that he can live by... where assault doesn't exist, nor apparently does "murder", because, "as a MAN" it's his right to completely ignore societal rules/laws.

3) Daniel Cormier is REALLY being sucked in to Jones' game. Normally DC is calm and focused but man... Jones' seems to be getting to him. Not sure that's such a good thing come fight time... but we'll see.

Oh... and in case anyone is confused... the ONE thing you can learn from this post is :

1) GOD I HOPE DC TUNES THAT GUY.

4. Default

Professional only means you get paid for doing it

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    Professional only means you get paid for doing it
    not according to Jon Jones

DC is trying to hard to be Chael, he cut that terribly forced promo after beating Hendo and I feel like he is trying to live up to it. I also find it odd that Jones said he needed to be more like Paul Heyman with his "promos" and now we have this debacle going on. If they aren't careful this is going to turn into a ladder match for Jones title
    Believe in Chimichanga's

I think I've resigned myself to this being the last piece of news I read about this fight. I should have done so with the last war of words, but I couldn't help myself.

I hope OSP can beat Bader. I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_Gas Bag View Post
    I think I've resigned myself to this being the last piece of news I read about this fight. I should have done so with the last war of words, but I couldn't help myself.

I hope OSP can beat Bader. I like him.
    Osp has won five straight and four were in the UFC. That last fight against jimmo was really good. Jimmo is a good fighter and ovince dominated him.

I remember when "literally" actually meant literally. Then these damn kids came along and bastardized the word.

Get off my lawn you whippersnappers !
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I agree with Peezy.

Man, I wasn't sold on OSP a couple of fights ago. I thought the hype exceeded his prowess in the cage. But he's really coming through. I hope he turns into a solid grappling threat in the 205 division.

I think the takedowns will neutralize each other in this coming fight. He's got a better chin than Bader but Bader has more speed. I expect Bader to get the better of many exchanges but looking for OSP to do better against the cage. Looking forward to a good fight with no drama!

Thread Information