Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Video: Jones Threatens To "Literally" Kill Cormier

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    It's halarious, if Jones said threatened to spit in D.C's face and D.C threaten to kill him, the fans would applaud D.C and call Jones a bitch for threatening to spit in another mans face. But because it was D.C who said it....well Jone's probably deserved it, cause he's so "phony". I laugh, curse, and tell inappropriate things to my friends, I don't do those things with my family or at work. Does that make me fake?
    I don't know how you're coming to the conclusion that people would applaud DC saying that he would "literally kill [Jones]". I think you're the more biased one here, not us. We just don't think people should be threatening murder. It's douchey. DC was douchey too, but in a less extreme way

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I don't know how you're coming to the conclusion that people would applaud DC saying that he would "literally kill [Jones]". I think you're the more biased one here, not us. We just don't think people should be threatening murder. It's douchey. DC was douchey too, but in a less extreme way
    No, no. We are just haters all of us. Poor Jon Jones is just a victim of our hatred because he is just that good.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

Twitter
    That was "as real as it gets" “@Chris726: I’ve been a @JonnyBones fan since he started but this off air video made em love him even more.”
    — Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) August 8, 2014
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

If there is something positive about Jones, is that at least he now admits that he is fake, and he does not hide anymore his true self.

Years ago he pretended that he was so nice, and he wanted to be loved by everyone, and talked about being a good christian and role model.
    Now he understands that it is pointless and that he can not hide who he really is.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    If there is something positive about Jones, is that at least he now admits that he is fake, and he does not hide anymore his true self.

Years ago he pretended that he was so nice, and he wanted to be loved by everyone, and talked about being a good christian and role model.
    Now he understands that it is pointless and that he can not hide who he really is.
    and snitch

There are people who have posted in this thread who have bitched pissed and moaned in the past when anything WWE related got posted on the main forum because it's pro wrestling and fake and bullshit drama, but are eating up this Jones/Cormier melodrama garbage.

It's all contrived and fake. They were being fed lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

"Jon Jones, go check on Lyoto, get some fans"
    - Greg Jackson
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Holy shit, everyone is debating about the degree of seriousness spitting in someone's face is. Plus all the other baby shitting these two have done. It's offical, Cormier and Jones have made people dumber. Truth is that they sound like itdiots. Two dorks making assholes out of themselves and the UFC.

Part of it is some legit cattyness crossed with two nerds that think they're smarter or more clever than they really are at hyping the fight. Imagine these ESPN reporters, etc that meet them and hear/see these two nerds arguing. Had to be laughing in disgust after the segments were over.

Spitting is just fucking dumb. Bisping spat in the general direction of a corner and was shit on for it.
    You have to know what you don't know.

10. Default

Stupid shit sells the media loves it.

Bisping spat on someone DC made a statement he would big difference.

Thread Information