Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: War Machine’s Girlfriend In Bad Shape After Domestic Beating

Pooooor War Machine..... What a tool.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I don't Twitter, are tweets geotagged? I read recently about a fugitive getting caught 45 minutes after an Instagram post so just curious because WM would be stupid enough to get found like that.

I hope that he is found and is taken in peacefully, with someone like that all possibilities are on the table as SJ alluded to.

I kinda hope he decides to personally remove that Mack tattoo he has. Is that going too far?
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

never liked this guy. always wanted him lose violently whenever he fought. hope he gets caught and spends some more time in prison.

Noooo! They can't send him back to prison. He said that men in U.S prisons are treated worse than Jews in the Holocaust (and he wasn't exaggerating)

On second thought, yeah anyone stupid enough to say something like that needs to be locked up forever

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I try my best to see the best in everyone to keep my blood pressure down, but I fully believe this guy has nothing of value to add to society and hope he rots in prison.

Fuck him, he has been involved in legal troubles many times before. Unfortunately he is a good fighter, so it is unlikely that someone will give him the beating he deserves.
    Even in prison I see him being the bully, not the bullied.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Fuck him, he has been involved in legal troubles many times before. Unfortunately he is a good fighter, so it is unlikely that someone will give him the beating he deserves.
    Even in prison I see him being the bully, not the bullied.
    In prison it doesn't matter how bad you are one on one. If a group of guys want your ass, they will take it. There's no action movie bullshit in prison.

Anyway, yeah so many hot girls like Christy want the "bad boys", well I'm sure it's fun until you wake up in the hospital. Why do the best freaks in bed seem to like assholes? Geez....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

War Machine wants to do War Machine shit, he's going to have to deal with War Machine consequences. Hitting your significant other is wrong. Being a professional fighter and hitting your non fighter significant other is, in my opinion, much much worse. Now, I'm not too sure what exactly happened with War Machine, but dude needs to just turn himself in. I know if I'm a cop in Vegas and looking for this guy, I'm not taking any chances.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Fights are barely ever face to face in prison. Not much of the whole 6 on 1 as depicted on TV either. It's usually getting something semi-sharp jammed in you ribs or back (repetively) without you seeing it coming.

Thread Information