Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: War Machine’s Girlfriend In Bad Shape After Domestic Beating

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    IMO, being a professionally trained fighter and beating up a woman is a little bit more wrong than normal woman beating.
    Lmao normal woman beating? didn't know it had levels lol

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    There is different levels to everything. Dont act like a professionally trained fighter isnt more dangerous then a drunk redneck... because they are.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    There is different levels to everything. Dont act like a professionally trained fighter isnt more dangerous then a drunk redneck... because they are.
    Exactly. Your average wifebeating drunk isn't going to punch/kick as hard as someone who trains daily so he can beat up other guys in a cage and the woman has at least some little chance of fighting back if someone built like me decides to slap her around. Against a 205lbs? trained MMA fighter, not so much. Human punching bag comes to my mind.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

It's all terribly wrong. If you're a man, and you hit a woman, you're a scumbag. There are levels of scumminess, but it's all scum. All NBA players are good at basketball, but there's only one Michael Jordan. Jon Koppenhaver is the Michael Jordan of scumbags. Your average drunk asshole that gets one slap in or something, is like a bench player for the Raptors. He's still in the league, and he still deserves the label, but he's not as good/bad. This analogy is tough to make, whatever, anyways screw Jon Koppenhaver. I hope he finds out that real men rape.

Morally though it's all the same. An abuser isn't morally better because he isn't as strong as an MMA fighter, and can't inflict the same damage.
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    While domestic violence isn't funny, my wording was a bit funny.

As Dino mentioned in his quite awesome analogy, and others, being a professional fighter makes you a professional hurt machine. Being lazy, out of shape, uncoordinated, and clumsy increases the victim's chances, in any violent scenario really, of coming out alright. Pro fighters shouldn't go out to the bars to get a liquored up with the intention of starting a fight with someone. Shit is grimy.

Anyway, as with the basic theme of this thread, fuck anyone who uses violence against the defenseless. Fuck'em real good.
    You have to know what you don't know.

I expected to see a lot of fighter shaming in this thread and am really pleasantly surprised. I'm not where near regaining my faith in humanity, but maybe at least my faith in mmanews.

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to fighting. I'm a fight positive masculinist, if you want a label. I think if an adult chooses to be a fighter of their own volition then they are as worthy of dignity and respect as anyone else.

That being said, even if you completely disagree with me and think that somehow being a fighter makes you an inferior human, or damaged goods, or means you necessarily lack self respect...even if you discriminate against someone on that level I hope you still see that it is never okay to do this to another human being.

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    I expected to see a lot of fighter shaming in this thread and am really pleasantly surprised. I'm not where near regaining my faith in humanity, but maybe at least my faith in mmanews.

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to fighting. I'm a fight positive masculinist, if you want a label. I think if an adult chooses to be a fighter of their own volition then they are as worthy of dignity and respect as anyone else.

That being said, even if you completely disagree with me and think that somehow being a fighter makes you an inferior human, or damaged goods, or means you necessarily lack self respect...even if you discriminate against someone on that level I hope you still see that it is never okay to do this to another human being.

What
    Gotta resolve the Gayness

They need to slam him shut in the iron maiden, and throw a party surrounding it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    dog retweeted me, and I exposed his "brother" as a fake. That was me!
    Probably would be a 1 sided fight but I'd like to see Dog's son Leland try to smash him. one could hope Leland would put it on him decently anyway
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Probably would be a 1 sided fight but I'd like to see Dog's son Leland try to smash him. one could hope Leland would put it on him decently anyway
    Would dog then have a heartfelt one on one conversation with Kopendouchebag to try to show him the light??

Thread Information