Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Metamoris 4

At least Sonnen tried.

Entertaining stuff. I enjoy the metamoris product.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Enjoyed the hell out of the event. Had a comedy of errors with the internet, lap top, and tv but oh well. Went for some grappling left with a life skill in patience. Keenan is bad ass, lister got tapped WOW and the best chael could have hoped for was a draw. The glover match was fun as well. Fun night.

I didn't get to actually watch it, but I like what they have going on. If they can get more names to compete, I'd be interested. I like the secret match thing they did when both competitors don't know who they're fighting til the night of.

Keep it coming, Metamoris!

It's great to see grappler based fighters compete in this and it brings attention to the BJJ artists that I wouldn't particularly know of.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    I like the secret match thing they did when both competitors don't know who they're fighting til the night of.

Not just the night of but literally did not know their opponents until they were being introduced for the match.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

[URL="http://www.bjpenn.com/replay-renato-laranja-snubs-chael-sonnen-at-tonights-metamoris-event/"]REPLAY! Renato Laranja Snubs Chael Sonnen At Tonight’s Metamoris Event

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Laranja is a 30 time BJJ world champion. He is the man!!!

As for Sonnen, well he is a troll and a cheater and that is something that will never change. But at least it is respectable that he competed against a such high level fighter.
    No one expected him to win or anything close to that. But he took the challenge and actually did OK. It is not that he was submitted in 20 seconds.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    [URL="http://www.bjpenn.com/replay-renato-laranja-snubs-chael-sonnen-at-tonights-metamoris-event/"]REPLAY! Renato Laranja Snubs Chael Sonnen At Tonight’s Metamoris Event

That is frigging hilarious. Wonder is Chael knows who he is.

Metamoris has the potential to be a backdoor into cross promotional competition. That is if Dana would ever agree to let his fighters grapple against other fighers in different promotions. But if so imagine the possiblity! I don't think his fighters losing in Metamoris would have an impact on the brand, but the UFC has it's own logic. I can just imagine all of the dream grappling match ups! Top of my list would be a cross gender main event. Rhonda Rousey vs Aoki.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Aoki would destroy Rhonda in a pure grappling match.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Thread Information