Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jones responds to Chris Weidman's request for super fight: Absolutely!

Actually both are very skilled and I would definitely watch that fight. The problem is that Jones will probably be like 40 pounds heavier so obviously he would win.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Actually both are very skilled and I would definitely watch that fight. The problem is that Jones will probably be like 40 pounds heavier so obviously he would win.
    Jones isn't going to lose in the UFC until protective goggles are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    All I can do thinking about this... Is *sigh*. Just such a pointless conversation. Of course jones would fight someone below him a weight class..... He's already a giant in his own division. Weidman is a great fighter but it's a little bit of soft ball in terms of size. Plus both guys still have fights in front of them... As champ weidman has only beaten silva and machida. Plenty of fights for him. If jones fights anyone outside of his weight class it should be a heavy weight.
    That is actually a really tall order.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    He's already a giant in his own division. .
    I'm curious does anyone really know how much weight Jones actually cuts for a fight in comparison to the rest of his division.

Obviously he has a reach advantage.. but having his build also has it's disadvantages in a fight

I've heard that he starts camp in the 230s. And he doesn't get fat, so he's a big dude. Though those aren't Rampage numbers!

In other news, Johnny Hendricks says he'd love to have a superfight with Jose Aldo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    In other news, Johnny Hendricks says he'd love to have a superfight with Jose Aldo.
    I heard Ronda was already planning on calling out the TUF 20 / straw weight champ winner.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I heard Ronda was already planning on calling out the TUF 20 / straw weight champ winner.
    What do you expect? Rhonda wants to show that she can strike. And the best striker in MMA is Gina Carano but the UFC just won't sign her...

Thread Information