Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: Wow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Wow

    So the new "admin" decided to delete the posts I've had going back to early last month and told me that he deleted my signature because it contained MMA Spot in it. Weird stuff. They've also made it so I have to re-login on every thread link I click.

    I've done nothing inflammatory and have held my tongue on a lot of the strange changes going on around here. I've been a member since 2008. It's hard to stomach a place that continually deletes posts and threads to hide how shitty they are to the very members that constitute the community. I can only surmise that this thread will be deleted as will my account. If you want to post at a place that exists only to milk the dollars and cents off the backs of fans, this is it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by POINDEXTER View Post
    So the new "admin" decided to delete the posts I've had going back to early last month and told me that he deleted my signature because it contained MMA Spot in it. Weird stuff. They've also made it so I have to re-login on every thread link I click.

    I've done nothing inflammatory and have held my tongue on a lot of the strange changes going on around here. I've been a member since 2008. It's hard to stomach a place that continually deletes posts and threads to hide how shitty they are to the very members that constitute the community. I can only surmise that this thread will be deleted as will my account. If you want to post at a place that exists only to milk the dollars and cents off the backs of fans, this is it.
    Shitty deal.

    You should be able to rock whatever sig logo you want.

    I have been having the same issues with logging in for almost every thread or response and I agree it is getting old quick.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  3. #3

    Default

    I haven't had login issues for awhile.


    move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Shitty deal.

    You should be able to rock whatever sig logo you want.

    I have been having the same issues with logging in for almost every thread or response and I agree it is getting old quick.
    I would rep you but I have to spread it around. I didn't really think there was a competition anymore. But, there are a bunch of posters here that are clearly and unabashedly fans of the sport. I appreciate that. And I appreciate the history of the site. The login issues suck, but if you are experiencing them too then it must be some other technical issue. keep doing what you do Cat--Smasher, you're the heart of the site.

    Nothing but good things to say about disposableassassin too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    He see's it as he doesnt want his forum's competitor advertising on here directing traffic away from his site and to another board. So I'd tend to agree with the decision to remove your signature with that in it, but I dont know why you're old posts were deleted and that you have to continuously log-in.

    I have had no log-in issues myself. Hopefully this gets taken care of in a timely matter to slow down your disdain for the website nowadays.

    Do enjoy you and other old timers of the forum hanging around, it sucks seeing good posters leave for "greener" pastures. I personally was hoping changes being made around here were for the better and to keep people coming back.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by POINDEXTER View Post
    The login issues suck, but if you are experiencing them too then it must be some other technical issue. keep doing what you do Cat--Smasher, you're the heart of the site.
    Nice to be appreciated. Even if it is by the competition

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    He see's it as he doesnt want his forum's competitor advertising on here directing traffic away from his site and to another board. So I'd tend to agree with the decision to remove your signature with that in it, but I dont know why you're old posts were deleted and that you have to continuously log-in.

    I have had no log-in issues myself. Hopefully this gets taken care of in a timely matter to slow down your disdain for the website nowadays.

    Do enjoy you and other old timers of the forum hanging around, it sucks seeing good posters leave for "greener" pastures. I personally was hoping changes being made around here were for the better and to keep people coming back.
    I have had to log in 5-6 times since my original post in this thread 13 minutes ago. If it was not for the fact my computer remembers my log in and password, I probably would not be continuing to do so.

    I am not sure what the issue is, maybe it is something on my side but I have not changed any of my computer settings in months.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I have had to log in 5-6 times since my original post in this thread 13 minutes ago. If it was not for the fact my computer remembers my log in and password, I probably would not be continuing to do so.

    I am not sure what the issue is, maybe it is something on my side but I have not changed any of my computer settings in months.
    That shouldn't be happening for you. You are a massive contributor to the forum's content. It's gotta be some glitch in the matrix.

  8. #8

    Default

    No cat I have had these issues as well but they seemed to be fixed. I guess it's not for some.

    ....and cat, you're the best. :P


    move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,096

    Default

    Attempted to bump the Pick Ems thread but apparently I dont have permission:

    The following errors occurred with your submission

    You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    I voiced my complaint. I'm hoping I don't get deleted because of it. Six years of off-and-on posting has some value, to me at least. I began publicly appreciating the sport here, for sure. History is a good thing, IMO.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •