Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

Everyone should be able to voice concerns and have an opinion without being deleted or blocked. I for one will stand up and argue against anyone who has anything negative to say.

I will just post these in here for now since I still cant post in the Pick Ems thread and I dont want to miss an event waiting for permission to submit my picks...

Ryan Bader vs. Ovince St. Preux - R2 submission
    Gray Maynard vs. Ross Pearson - Decision
    Brad Tavares vs. Tim Boetsch - R2 tko
    Seth Baczynski vs. Alan Jouban - Decision
    Shawn Jordan vs. Jack May - R2 tko
    Thiago Tavares vs. Robert Peralta - Decision
    Sara McMann vs. Lauren Murphy - R1 sub
    Jussier Da Silva vs. Zach Makovsky - Decision
    Tom Watson vs. Sam Alvey - R2 tko
    Frank Saenz vs. Nolan Ticman - R2 sub

FOTN - Tavares vs Timmy
    POTN - McMann
    POTN - Bade
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I will copy the quote of your pics over there cat.

I dislike the deleting of post. I like pointd. We are all free to read and post wherever we want. I like mmanews. I think we are all valued members. The sky is blue. Some roses are red.

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    You make good points,
    MizjitsZou.

frankly, i dig the new site. i believe i've said that before. It looks good. I remember back in 05-06ish under the username TriangleChoke62 and other variations like TC, maybe TriangleSmoke too, but i think that name took off at the Spot. The website itself was pretty bad back then, but there was an awesome community of posters on the forums. I was in college back then and remember posting a lot more often. Good times.

I too have had a few posts deleted, for seemingly no reason. 2 were pointing out issues with the site (merely pointing them out, not complaining or being rude about it), and at least 1 or 2 simply voicing my opinion on a topic (no trolling, no egging on, etc). 2 of those posts I got rep for, but I still kept the rep. Hell, I even had a post quoted, then my post was unnecessarily edited, quoted again, and then deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I too have had a few posts deleted, for seemingly no reason. 2 were pointing out issues with the site (merely pointing them out, not complaining or being rude about it), and at least 1 or 2 simply voicing my opinion on a topic (no trolling, no egging on, etc). 2 of those posts I got rep for, but I still kept the rep. Hell, I even had a post quoted, then my post was unnecessarily edited, quoted again, and then deleted.
    that's weird..
    I hope we can get these issues resolved and Mike see's your guys' posts about the issues you are having. I personally do not have the power to fix or edit anything like that, SimpleJack may be able to help when he comes back from his trip.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

what internet is everyone using? I use Chrome and have never been asked to sign in to comment, even after the site went down. Could be my adblocker too maybe?

ps...

Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
    Just for public record. We have long since forgone any competition with News, but the new "admin" that bought the site and the dipshit Mods they've suckered are somewhat threatened. What a bunch of classless cunts.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 08-14-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    what internet is everyone using? I use Chrome and have never been asked to sign in to comment, even after the site went down. Could be my adblocker too maybe?

I use Firefox, with an adblocker and a few others but I have not changed my settings or ad ons for months, so I dont really see how that is causing a problem that has only been happening for the last couple weeks.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information