Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    idk people seemed to get rather heated over the leaves town stuff, little to my surprise. One would think i offered to kill puppies the way some reacted. I believe my bet with whoever it was for a perma ban is still on. I really dont care lol.
    I wasn't upset about your guys' bet, but I didn't want to be in a bet where if I won, you'd be gone forever anyways so I wouldn't actually be winning. You know what I mean? I made the bet and took the risk because of wanting to have some fun with you if Bones lost. If you'd be gone, and the bet would still be on, then it would be the same risk for me with none of the reward.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I wasn't upset about your guys' bet, but I didn't want to be in a bet where if I won, you'd be gone forever anyways so I wouldn't actually be winning. You know what I mean? I made the bet and took the risk because of wanting to have some fun with you if Bones lost. If you'd be gone, and the bet would still be on, then it would be the same risk for me with none of the reward.
    fair enough, he offered it to me in my PM for the Goose rematch so our bet could take place. I havent herd back from him though in a few days. So ours is a go as far as im concerned.

ps. thats a rather one sided take on the situation as well (the red). I appreciate your take on it though.
    Explain how it is one sided?

You created a profile and went posting over there about your beef with certain mods, creating some imaginary drama between forums. They did not appreciate your attempt at causing shit and shit talking posters they respect. You haven't posted much since you got negged the shit out of? Am I missing anything?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Explain how it is one sided?

You created a profile and went posting over there about your beef with certain mods,
    I went over when someone in one of our threads complained about the spot. I posted there people bitched for a few pages. I explained my beef with the mods yes, not bullied as you explained it in your previously one sided take.

creating some imaginary drama between forums.
    i asked what the beef was with MMAnews and Spot on page 117 of a thread shit talking our page...yet i created this imaginary beef

They did not appreciate your attempt at causing shit and shit talking posters they respect.
    Yes, some did say they appreciated some of the posters. They also talked about stuff they didnt like about news as well among other things.

You haven't posted much since you got negged the shit out of?
    Oh really? This is my rep from spot. All of it. Dont see much negging, do you?

Then news went down and i posted here and there for a week or two. News came back to life, got new admins and became better than ever imo. I still lerk over there, how else would i have seen that post from tonight. Dont assume you know whats going on when you know nothing at all.

Am I missing anything?
    Nope. Everything seems to line up now. Your welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 08-14-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Am I missing anything?
    Yes, you are missing something. Since you very intelligently decided not to join the "Unofficial" MMANews Facebook Group, you missed the crybaby whine fest of Trolls, who either currently belong to the site or left the site already (and have no intention of coming back); spending an entire day talking a bunch of shit about mods (specifically Rivethead), about how they were "over using their powers" and "constantly bringing up past transgressions when admonishing me for all the current Trolling I do". I can't imaging what nonsense is posted on there now, because I quit the group the very next day after all that bullshit. So much for the "NO DRAMA" rule on there, right boys? Shit, I even wrote all of this to the Admin immediately after, when he was genuinely concerned about comments of boycott/leaving the site, from Trolls*
    *who he didn't know were Trolls; I want to make that crystal freaking clear.

Facebook Group Moderator discussion
    Before things get way out of hand, I just wanted to let you know what the deal is, from a 3rd party perspective, from someone who has never had an issue with any Moderator on the site.

Basically all the people complaining on there about Moderators abusing power, and using it as an excuse to "leave" the forum... are the biggest Trolls of the site. Every one of them has earned the majority, or even more likely, all infractions they've received.

They constantly derail threads by attempting to turn the intelligent debate/discussion into a pissing contest. Moderators of the site typically join in on the conversation at that point, to try and turn it around. Not by publicly warning, but by discussing the actual topic. This makes the Trolls work even harder to get people riled up. They eventually get warned to chill out, and when they escalate it, they are punished. Which is hilariously quite the opposite of what these Trolls are claiming on the FB page. They are whining for being punished when they act like children, the same as they've been doing on the forum for years.

Quite frankly, there wouldn't be much of a loss if these people left the forum. In all honestly, the moment I saw the members list with names/usernames, I wish I never joined it. I've been looking for a reason to leave without pissing them off; since my real name is on there now, and I'm not happy about the possibility of being harassed on my own personal page or on here with my personal info.

I appreciate your efforts to make the site better, it has been neglected for years. Most of us know that getting the spam taken care of will simply take as long as it's going to take, it's really not that big of a deal. These people complaining about spam must not have e-mail accounts lol

Yeah... this is in fact a complete copy & paste of what I sent to Mike the Admin, the night of the Troll shit storm on the FB Group (none of you troll pussies have the balls to post what you said in that FB post, do you? Nope.) Wish I would have taken screen caps, like I thought I should do, to prove that I'm not making this shit up, but unfortunately I didn't. And even more unfortunately for the members of this forum who have to deal with the drama from the Trolls on here, they don't need screen cap proof to know I'm telling the truth. Sad situation really.

The response I received from Mike/Admin was a positive one, BTW. IF RH would have been canned as a Moderator over the shit storm, instead of him quitting, I wouldn't be here right now to be honest.
    Last edited by Spoon; 08-14-2014 at 09:17 AM.

question, is our bet still on for the Jones fight? It was ban till the new year, now the fight wont happen till the new year...change it to a 3 month from January till April?
    The bet of a ban until New Years Day was actually with me. Seems pretty redundant now, so no, the bet is null and void, since it doesn't take place in this year.

This site is mmanews.com, fuck mma spot, there is no need to advertise that site here.

Anyone is free to post wherever they feel, but it is pointless to promote another site while you are here.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Yes, you are missing something. Since you very intelligently decided not to join the "Unofficial" MMANews Facebook Group, you missed the crybaby whine fest of Trolls, who either currently belong to the site or left the site already (and have no intention of coming back); spending an entire day talking a bunch of shit about mods (specifically Rivethead), about how they were "over using their powers" and "constantly bringing up past transgressions when admonishing me for all the current Trolling I do". I can't imaging what nonsense is posted on there now, because I quit the group the very next day after all that bullshit. So much for the "NO DRAMA" rule on there, right boys? Shit, I even wrote all of this to the Admin immediately after, when he was genuinely concerned about comments of boycott/leaving the site, from Trolls*

Yeah... this is in fact a complete copy & paste of what I sent to Mike the Admin, the night of the Troll shit storm on the FB Group (none of you troll pussies have the balls to post what you said in that FB post, do you? Nope.) Wish I would have taken screen caps, like I thought I should do, to prove that I'm not making this shit up, but unfortunately I didn't. And even more unfortunately for the members of this forum who have to deal with the drama from the Trolls on here, they don't need screen cap proof to know I'm telling the truth. Sad situation really.

The response I received from Mike/Admin was a positive one, BTW. IF RH would have been canned as a Moderator over the shit storm, instead of him quitting, I wouldn't be here right now to be honest.
    Wow. Curiouser and curiouser.

I like talking about MMA.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post

The whole thing started with trodden posting an article he wrote for the site in the forum. Apparently due to a glitch he was IP banned. I thought he was banned after he posted the article and I was upset. Trodden is a friend. I considered leaving myself if that was how things were going down over here. Turns out it was an issue with the site and not a ban. Then hillbilly opened up the floor with admin mike for people to voice concerns with the site. I do not feel like anything said in that thread would surprise anyone. The people who had issues with mods were the people who always have issues with mods. I for one stated that the constant flame wars were getting really old. I also stated that I have never had any issue with rivethead or any other mod on this forum, but I could understand why some people would. It turned into a big shitstorm and I wanted it to stop. I actually mentioned deleting the thread as a way to calm tensions and my administrative privileges within the group were revoked. Later the whole thing was deleted. I have since decided that deleting and censoring anything is definitely the wrong way to go.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Thread Information