Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 99

Thread: Wow

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,517

    Default

    Well, my next question was going to be about static ip's etcetera. I know some services randomize them and won't allow you to habpve a static. However, he said it was happening at work too.

    Cat- do you have a hotspot on your phone to access through just to test?

    This does not appear account related. all of that looks good.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Crazy thought maybe but have to wonder if it's an ip/isp thing.. I know Sniggles said he was having the same issues. Both connections coming from BC.
    Not sure but I'd assume we both use Shaw.

    But other than the provider, my house, my in town office and my up island office all do the same shit. Three ISPs, three addresses, two different towns and all sign me out consistently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Well, my next question was going to be about static ip's etcetera. I know some services randomize them and won't allow you to habpve a static. However, he said it was happening at work too.

    Cat- do you have a hotspot on your phone to access through just to test?

    This does not appear account related. all of that looks good.
    I'm far from tech savvy, but no I don't my work pays for my phone but no data plan. I can connect with it and my ipad most places through my shaw account and same shit.

    And again, no other sites or forums do the same.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-26-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,817

  4. #84

    Default

    Guys,

    I am back from Europe and will be contacting VBulletin Premium Support today .. I'm going to hire them to do a bunch of work here and get us back on track to resolve all these issues.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Guys,

    I am back from Europe and will be contacting VBulletin Premium Support today .. I'm going to hire them to do a bunch of work here and get us back on track to resolve all these issues.

    So how did that work out for you?

    I am still experiencing the sign out issues.....
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    So how did that work out for you?

    I am still experiencing the sign out issues.....
    you know he's easier to talk too on Facebook check your rep messages
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    So how did that work out for you?

    I am still experiencing the sign out issues.....
    Me too.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,504

    Default

    Holy Jebus.

    I think the spam threads out weigh the news threads in the forum!
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  9. #89

    Default

    There you go cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    There you go cat.
    ? huh


    ***Edit***

    Oh wow, that was quick.

    DA dont play around.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •