Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 54 adds six bouts, including Theodorou-Santos, Laprise-Cedeno

Default UFC Fight Night 54 adds six bouts, including Theodorou-Santos, Laprise-Cedeno

UFC Fight Night 54 adds six bouts, including Theodorou-Santos, Laprise-Cedeno
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/ufc-fig...laprise-cedeno
    In middleweight action, “TUF Nations” winner Elias Theodorou (9-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC), who won the reality show with a second-round TKO of Sheldon Westcott at the live finale, takes on Bruno Santos (14-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC), who recently rebounded from a UFC-debut loss to Krzysztof Jotko with a split-decision victory over Chris Camozzi at UFC 175.

The welterweight “TUF Nations” winner, Chad Laprise (8-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC), who won the show with a split-decision victory over Olivier Aubin-Mercier, meets lightweight Yosdenis Cedeno (10-3 MMA, 1-1 UFC), who rebounded from a UFC-debut loss to Ernest Chavez with a recent TKO of Jerrod Sanders, who suffered a knee injury in the fight.

Also on the card, Mitch Gagnon (11-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC), who goes for his fourth consecutive UFC victory, meets fellow rising bantamweight Aljamain Sterling (10-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC), who’s looked sharp in UFC wins over Cody Gibson and Hugo Viana.

Other bouts include “TUF Nations” runner-up Aubin-Mercier (4-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) vs. lightweight Jake Lindsey (9-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC), surging lightweight Jason Saggo (10-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) vs. undefeated UFC newcomer Paul Felder (8-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC), and welterweights Matt Dwyer (7-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) vs. Albert Tumenov (13-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC).

The latest UFC Fight Night 54 lineup now includes:
    •Rory MacDonald vs. Tarec Saffiedine
    •Raphael Assuncao vs. Bryan Caraway
    •Kailin Curran vs. Paige VanZant
    •Jingliang Li vs. Nordine Taleb
    •Bruno Santos vs. Elias Theodorou
    •Yosdenis Cedeno vs. Chad Laprise
    •Mitch Gagnon vs. Aljamain Sterling
    •Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Jake Lindsey
    •Paul Felder vs. Jason Saggo
    •Matt Dwyer vs. Albert Tumenov
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Wow, pretty weak card. How much are tickets for this thing, was thinking of flying down to Halifax for a UFC vacation.

^if Mcdonald gets injured, this will be the worse card of all time.

This is a crap card... As was Vancouver....And they pulled out of Toronto this year.

Good job by the UFC shitting on Canada this year.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Was going to go but don't know if I want to now see what the ticket prices are I guess.

Edit: prices are $48.00-$183.00

Hope the $48.00 is for the lower bowel because I hate watching hockey in the upper bowel.
    Last edited by Qball1974; 08-14-2014 at 11:44 PM.

I'm actually still looking forward to it. I'm going to be there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Can someone name a worse card than this one? If Rory goes down this will be the worse card ever if it is not already.

At least the ticket prices were not as much as I thought, someone emailed me ticket prices that were wrong (300-1300) off some website already selling tickets (my be a fake).

I watch a lot of MMA "UFC" and I don't know who 70% of the fighters are.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Can someone name a worse card than this one? If Rory goes down this will be the worse card ever if it is not already.

At least the ticket prices were not as much as I thought, someone emailed me ticket prices that were wrong (300-1300) off some website already selling tickets (my be a fake).

Tickets go on sale for the general public on Fri 22nd 10:00am Atlantic time.

Thanks Qball. Tickets don't look too bad but don't think it is worth a flight and hotel. If TJ Grant gets added, maybe. (Would rep but got the old, "Spread it around" comment.)

Still can't get over how weak this card is. Maybe if I cared about the 135 division it would look a bit better but the one tonight is such a better card. Where the hell is Hangor Maine anyways. Doesn't Maine have like 40 people in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Tickets go on sale for the general public on Fri 22nd 10:00am Atlantic time.
    Last edited by VimyRidge; 08-16-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Thread Information