Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dana White joins War Machine on GQ List of 'The 25 Biggest Sleazebags in Sports'

Default Dana White joins War Machine on GQ List of 'The 25 Biggest Sleazebags in Sports'

Dana White joins War Machine on GQ List of 'The 25 Biggest Sleazebags in Sports'
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/28/60...ags-sports-mma
    That's according to a new list by Gentleman's Quarterly (GQ) magazine, which has the leader of the mixed martial arts (MMA) world lumped in with creeps like Jon Koppenhaver -- aka "War Machine" -- in its ranking of "The 25 Biggest Sleazebags In Sports."

Here's why:

Turns out underpaying your UFC employees, bullying rivals, and generally impersonating Don King as a bald white guy doesn't do wonders for you charisma!

Underpaid employees? Bullied rivals? Say what?

From inside the magazine:

GQ on Dana, #8 sleaziest in sports. One below War Machine. Damn. pic.twitter.com/ehV0QA0JlU
    — Ryan Loco (@RyanLoco) August 27, 2014

Here's a look at the top 10 (via MMA Fighting):

10. Bobby Petrino
    9. Lance Armstrong
    8. Dana White
    7. War Machine
    6. Tiki Barber
    5. Chad Curtis
    4. Isiah Thomas
    3. Sepp Blatter
    2. Aaron Hernandez
    1. Donald Sterling
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Despite all his faults, putting Dana White on a top 10 list with that kind of company is a tad bit heavy handed.

So being a racist (1) is worse than murdering people (2) which is worse than leaving your pregnant wife for a 23 year old intern (6) which is worse than beating a chick within an inch of her life (7) which is worse than being Dana White (8) which is worse than doing steroids to win a french bike race 7 times in a row (9) which is worse than cheating on your wife (10).

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

And people say mma journalism is filled with hacks... How about the 'writers' at GQ?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    So being a racist (1) is worse than murdering people (2) which is worse than leaving your pregnant wife for a 23 year old intern (6) which is worse than beating a chick within an inch of her life (7) which is worse than being Dana White (8) which is worse than doing steroids to win a french bike race 7 times in a row (9) which is worse than cheating on your wife (10).

I'm impressed, because I had no idea who any of those people were except Dana, War, & Lance.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post

Apparently...yeah, pretty much.

Gonna search for what Tiki did to land on this list. Can't remember for the life of me.

Edit: OK, dumped a pregnant wife for another woman. Hey, you said that. Reading comprehension.

I would say Dana can be a bit of a loud mouth and sometimes an idiot but not a sleeze. That's the problem with being that way when you're the face of the exec's. What actions would has he done to be classified as sleezy?

How about Donald Sterling.....who holds his own personal opinions but didn't technically do anything but express that opinion to someone in confidence......being somehow a bigger sleazeball than War Machine and Hernandez.

God this world needs a new compass.

EDIT: Looks like I was expressing outrage simultaneously with other outraged individuals....lol
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

That list is actually very stupid.
    They put together a cheater, a douchebag, a troublemaker and a woman beater, a murderer and a racist. The funniest thing is that the racist is No. 1 LOL
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Gotta agree. This writter loses all credibility by putting sterling ahead of Hernandez and war machine. Hernandez is being tried for murder on two seperate occasions for fucks sake

Thread Information