Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Chuck DID NOT fight twice the night he lost to Rampage

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,763

    Default

    have you guyz seen the Overeem vs Liddell fight...

    Overeem was dominating until he got gassed out. Liddell didn't really do much till after.

    i still dont think wand vs liddell will happen...even if it does, wanderlei is gonna win without a doubt.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Rampage did fight twice that night. It was a great PPV. Yoshida gave Wand all he could handle. Most thought Wand would kill Yoshida. Rampage dominated Chuck, then lost to Wand in the finals. That PPV also had the Nog vs Cro Cop match too.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    have you guyz seen the Overeem vs Liddell fight...

    Overeem was dominating until he got gassed out. Liddell didn't really do much till after.

    i still dont think wand vs liddell will happen...even if it does, wanderlei is gonna win without a doubt.

    That being said, Chuck knocked his ass out in 3 minutes. Overeem tends to start good and peter out after. He did the same thing vs Shogun in the MWGP last year. He started off great, then got picked apart. Also happened vs Lil Nog a few days ago. Came out looking great in the 1st round and was picked apart in the 2nd round, then the fight was stopped by his corner.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Joplin,Missouri
    Posts
    5,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    Rampage did fight twice that night. It was a great PPV. Yoshida gave Wand all he could handle. Most thought Wand would kill Yoshida. Rampage dominated Chuck, then lost to Wand in the finals. That PPV also had the Nog vs Cro Cop match too.
    Yeah that entire thing was set up for Silva to win though.

    Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nole
    ya wand fucked rampage up. I wish chuck would have beat rampage then we all would have got to see chuck fight wand
    same here!

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nole
    I wish chuck would have beat rampage then we all would have got to see chuck fight wand
    Ropes are harder to hold onto than a fence.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Joplin,Missouri
    Posts
    5,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyudo
    Ropes are harder to hold onto than a fence.
    yeah.that's true.

    Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyudo
    Ropes are harder to hold onto than a fence.
    I know chuck always use the fence as takedown defense
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Joplin,Missouri
    Posts
    5,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nole
    I know chuck always use the fence as takedown defense
    yeah and the refs rarely get on to him for it.

    Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    201

    Default

    you only fight twice in one night if you get to the finals of final conflict (3rd and 4th rounds). chuck lost in the semifinals. rampage went to the finals so he fought twice not chuck.
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •