44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Franklin

12 27.27%
  • Jackson

32 72.73%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rich "Ace" Franklin vs. Quiton "Rampage" Jackson

matto Guest

enough with the good record bs, couture doesnt have the best record and would smoke almost anyone at lhw including frankin. when jackson got subbed that fight did a lot for him even though he lost, he was slamin saka all around the place, his hands werernt nearly as good back then, he'd probably ko saka now. and rampage getting ko'ed and attacked with vicious knees by a great brazillain muy thai fighter? hmmm... did that not just happen to franklin? and in the wand fights, he actaully made very good fights, he didnt totally get domilished until towards the end of the fight, i dont think i can say that about the shogun fight however.

Rich Franklin is a f'n joke. Rampage destroys him in the first round easily.

Moron. Why come in and say Franklinn is a joke he would fuck you up I guarantee it. I dont think he could take Rampage but to refer to him as a JOKE is pure nonsense. He beat the balls off Tanner and the crow(when he seemed unstoppable) and Ken Shamrock.Any one who is out there fighting and winning is no joke even Josh Koschek and I hate his soul

To quote another poster:
    There is a reason Franklin dropped to 185. He does not have the strength to wrestle with the Rampage's of the division.

I've heard the word monster to describe Rich. Franklin isn't even a monster in the MW division. He has nice power. He has good cardio. His defense is pretty good. But he is no monster. He's a good fighter in a less than stelar division.

The question at hand:
    Rampage would beat Franklin, maybe not easily, but I doubt that Jackson is ever in trouble in the fight.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by perc10
    Moron. Why come in and say Franklinn is a joke he would fuck you up I guarantee it. I dont think he could take Rampage but to refer to him as a JOKE is pure nonsense. He beat the balls off Tanner and the crow(when he seemed unstoppable) and Ken Shamrock.Any one who is out there fighting and winning is no joke even Josh Koschek and I hate his soul

I say he is a joke because thats my opinion. Franklin would have a losing record in the Pride MW division. He doesnt do anything extremely well as far as i am concerned. I assume i am allowed to have an opinion right? And he probly would fuck me up. im not a professional fighter by any means. That doesnt mean he is a great fighter by beating me.

Rampage via ass whoopin'.

He's stronger
    Has faster hands
    Better wrestler
    Cardio - Even

I wouldn't like to see this match-up. Rich would get injured.

Thread Information