+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pride coming to Las Vegas 10/21/06

Default Pride coming to Las Vegas 10/21/06

anyone heard anyting more about this as it was announced on this last pride event.?

It's gonna be at the Thomas & Mack Center. Pretty sure it's gonna be NSAC rules. Don't see how DSE could get them to change them. As far as fights go, the only rumor I have seen is Fedor vs Rulon Gardner.

It's been booked for a while. This is the furthest they've gone in terms of planning a show in the U.S. Unless anything crazy happens, like more with the Yakuza/FujiTV/etc. situation, this one should finally take place.

And don't expect Rulon Gardner on the card.

i cant wait to see the final fight card.

i'll definitley be driving to vegas with friends to watch this.

I'll be there, all the way from Florida if the card is even half decent. I've ALWAYS wanted to attend a live PRIDE show, for the pre-show entrance thing on stage alone! I hope they don't get rid of those because of whatever financial hit they might've taken from losing Fuji TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Boone
    I'll be there, all the way from Florida if the card is even half decent. I've ALWAYS wanted to attend a live PRIDE show, for the pre-show entrance thing on stage alone! I hope they don't get rid of those because of whatever financial hit they might've taken from losing Fuji TV.

all the way from Florida...damn! im driving from southern cali to vegas...it's worth it.

how much you think tickets will be?

Probably anywhere from $40 to $500. That's just a shot in the dark guess though. I didn't say anything about buying tickets though lol, I'll be there if the card doesn't suck.

im willing to spend $100

I don't expect Gardner as he has said he isn't fighting anymore in MMA in the past. That's just the only rumored match I have read about. It will be interesting to see what kind of card they put together for this event.

All i know is that if Wandy is fighting or Vitor or Fedor or Crocop....etc ....IM THERE!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information