Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pride coming to Las Vegas 10/21/06

well Wand is fighting on 9/10 so I doubt that he will be fighting on the US Debut, same goes with Cro Cop. Fedor and Vitor could definitely be on the card though.

u think Mousasi will fight? i hope.

Mousasi is still in the WWGP. He'll be fighting in August, and if he wins that fight he'll most likely be fighting in November again when the GP wraps up. Even if he was to lose in August, I'm not sure if they are gonna use Bushido fighters on the event or if they are gonna use just MW(LHW) and HW like a regular Pride event.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Boone
    Probably anywhere from $40 to $500. That's just a shot in the dark guess though. I didn't say anything about buying tickets though lol, I'll be there if the card doesn't suck.
    What, you know some people that know some people that get tickets for free? I wish I knew people like that.

paul Guest

ill probably go to this show to all the way from good old north carolina probably wont buy tickets either just wait to see some punk i can beat down and take theres ha no ill buy tickets but if its a good card will be there for sure

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    well Wand is fighting on 9/10 so I doubt that he will be fighting on the US Debut, same goes with Cro Cop. Fedor and Vitor could definitely be on the card though.

true dat...

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    What, you know some people that know some people that get tickets for free? I wish I knew people like that.
    i wish i did too

im almost 100% sure fedor will defend his title as the main event.
    I also think Vitor and coleman will fight
    maybe-
    fihlo
    hendo
    ninja
    gomi
    hopefully they do a shogun vs coleman 2
    there is alot people i think that have potential to be on the card.
    But im sure Pride is going to try and show there best stuff while there in the US
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

I'd love to see Filho and Hendo in there but most likely both are gonna advance in the WWGP so that might not happen. Unless they are gonna fight 2 months in a row.

Shogun vs Coleman 2 would be a good one for that card. Shogun is supposed to be ready by around then, but you don't want to rush a major injury.

hendo isn't in the wwgp, so he's a possibility. filho is still in it, though.

Thread Information