Thread: Where will I be able to view the Shammy fight?

Hybrid View

Default Where will I be able to view the Shammy fight?

Is anyone gonna post the fight online? I'm hoping so because I don't have PPV but really want to see this fight. Even if you're not gonna post it does anyone know where I could find it?

See I thought UFC.com were doing a live stream for this show, so you could do pay per view over the internet. I can't see anything on their website.

I think your best bet is to search for UFC61 on youtube.com tomorrow morning & watch whichever fight you want there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin
    See I thought UFC.com were doing a live stream for this show, so you could do pay per view over the internet. I can't see anything on their website.

I think your best bet is to search for UFC61 on youtube.com tomorrow morning & watch whichever fight you want there.

Yeah, you're right about the $40 thing, but I only am really interested in the one fight. So I figure I won't read anything about the fight then watch it the next day. That's what I did with the Gracie/Hughes fight. Heck, it's like watching it live for free!

the shamrock fight? not the heavyweight title fight? shamrock R.I.P.
    $40+weak card= forget buying that shit. buy pride 2nd OWGP instead.
    If you want see the fight tonight go the a Winghouse, Hooters or check or local bars and wing shacks to see if it is being shown.
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

you can probably download the show in torrent form on torrentspy.com or isohunt.com, but it probably wont be up until tomorrow or monday and it can take anywhere from 2-8 days to download. i generally watch the show live and then download it so i can make a dvd out of it, otherwise its too hard to dodge the internet results.

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Thread Information